Honour and Friendship is recruiting

100 Human Paladin
Honour and Friendship is looking for members for the upcoming expansion. We are focused on being a social guild and looking for those that enjoy playing the game, but also interested in having a 10 man raiding core for Mists of Pandaria. Any level toons are welcome and if you level up in guild to use the guild perks and find that you are after 25 man raiding, different raid times, or otherwise, we hope you had fun in guild and wish you the best elsewhere.

Our members are made up of real life and in game friends and hope to keep that atmosphere. Many of us have max level toons of all classes and run old content for transmorph items on a weekly basis.

If interested or would like more information, please contact any online members of the guild and they can direct you to Tilmar or myself. If no one is online, just send an in game message to me.

Happy hunting,

ColCourt
Honour and Friendship
Edited by Colcourt on 8/7/2012 12:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Wow.. never thought I'd see this guild around again.
If it's the same one from vanilla that is.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Wow.. never thought I'd see this guild around again.
If it's the same one from vanilla that is.
It's the same one. It's a great guild, and I wish you all the luck.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Same guild from vanilla, just a little different outlook this time around. :)
Reply Quote
7 Human Warrior
lol no its not the one fron vanilla
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
08/31/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Angelheartx
lol no its not the one fron vanilla
I guess you don't realize that we can see who some of your alts are. I do like your transmog on http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/suramar/Aerith/advanced get better shoulders though.
Reply Quote
7 Human Warrior
yea yea i know and? been looking for new shoulders but thts the best i can find for now tht i like
Reply Quote
7 Human Warrior
why i say it wasnt from vanilla is i rember when i was trying to make my guild and look for ppl to sigh the charter it was a guild for Pride and Honor as i was doing tht someone soon after was looking for guild charter sighs for honour and friendship so yea...this was in the middle of lich king or start of it
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Nope, this guild has been there since Vanilla, I was in it starting in Vanilla through to the begining of Cata.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
It's the same one from Vanilla...

Might have to put my name forward for it, Fury Warrior and Tank Extraordinaire! (now that i have transferred back that is!!)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]