LF Website or Tool to Track a WoW Armory Stat

100 Night Elf Priest
This is a repost from General, but I was pointed to this forum to set me on the correct path

Original: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6294549400

Hello! I was wondering if anyone had a tool, website or other resource that could help me track data pulled from character statistics.

Specifically, I'd like to be able to look one specific statistic:

Kills > Honorable Kills > World Honorable Kills

I'd like to be able to check the change in this statistic over time... for example, I'd like to be able to pull data from the armory once a week for multiple characters, to see who added the most to their "World Honorable Kills" each week.

Specifically I'd like to do it for a guild, but even if I had to build a character list manually or even retrieve for individual characters it would be better than recording all the data.

At the very least, does anyone have anything that I can use to export armory data to excel? Or something more robust that will help me accomplish this?

Much thanks for any help or ideas. Trying to recognize our most active PVPers :D

Note: I do not have any knowledge in scripting, languages or running websites. I'm looking for more of a finished product or tool, a website I can use/join, or something I can manipulate to pull the one stat I want.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Character statistics still aren't in the API, and you are technically not supposed to scr@pe HTML. The best you can do is overall honorable kills unless you want to grab the number from the HTML.

483 days I have been waiting for it. =(
Edited by Chaud on 8/8/2012 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Character statistics still aren't in the API, and you are technically not supposed to scr@pe HTML. The best you can do is overall honorable kills unless you want to grab the number from the HTML.

483 days I have been waiting for it. =(

Overall honorable kills really isn't what I was hoping for, but to be honest if getting World Honorable Kills is out then it would be better than nothing. Are there any websites/tools that I could perform this with?

At most I'd be putting 200-300 hits on the armory per week--I just don't want to manually enter character names and transpose the stat into a spreadsheet.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
you scr@pe 2-300 hits to the armory a week and strat may not be happy ... the api shoudl get a major upgrade when 5.0 goes live maybe this data will be open to us then...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
08/08/2012 07:53 PMPosted by Ulminia
you scr@pe 2-300 hits to the armory a week and strat may not be happy ... the api shoudl get a major upgrade when 5.0 goes live maybe this data will be open to us then...

Oh, I thought that 200 hits a week was very mild. Hell, I probably scope 70 or 80 armories a week just manually while surfing the forums
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]