60 twink, BGS not popin

90 Night Elf Druid
I recently have made a lvl 60 twink, when i turn XP off the ques for a random bg just say "Unavailable" i waited out 1 hour.. and nothing. what gives!
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
ur too fat for bgs
Reply Quote
60 Blood Elf Paladin
08/08/2012 01:21 AMPosted by Peaced
ur too fat for bgs

Either that, or you arnt strong enough to carry the fatties that already litter the bracket.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I don't understand
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
dude they are being !@#$%^-s, the reason BGs dont pop is because this lvl bracket, 60-64, is dead no one in it queues anymore, i.e. no BGs
Reply Quote
lvl to 70 queues are 2-10 mins all day everyday.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Rogue
level to 70
Reply Quote
08/08/2012 07:30 AMPosted by Zephinism
did you roll human pally by any chance? or was it human rogue? perhaps a human mage?

OI! WHATS YO PROBLEM WITH HUMIES YA GIT?
Reply Quote
60 Undead Rogue
08/08/2012 06:24 AMPosted by Moonkinx
I don't understand

If you want BGs constantly, 70 is your best bet.

Just get ready for lots or rogues, lots of frost mages, lots of 74 hunters, rogues and frost mages, any class with tazik and constant complaining on horde side because alliance has 6 rogues 4 of which with glaives.
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Shaman
Maybe they will start popping soon now that the pandaria has came out and people are settling in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]