Monk (Mistweaver) - High
Monk (Windwalker) - High
Shaman (Elemental) - High
Warlock - High

Druid (Restoration) - Medium
Shaman (Restoration) - Medium

staticraid.com

Overview
Our raid group consists of raiders who have been through it all across all the expansions. I've been doing this for a long, long time. We just like to raid, and we like to raid effectively.

We want EVERYONE who thinks they can raid with us to apply. If you are AWESOME at your class/spec, we WON'T turn you away! We will consider ALL applicants and we highly encourage you to fill out an application if you think you can handle hard modes. We can't emphasize this enough!

We're VERY demanding on applicants, and we will not even bother to look at you unless you can truthfully handle raiding Heroic content. We require every raider comes prepared with their own consumables and has done everything within their power to maximize their characters potential. We require you know every encounter inside and out before we even pull for the first time. We do not coddle the weak, everyone puts as much effort into our kills as they get out of it.

We are ALWAYS searching for bigger and better players. We believe that stiff competition among other raiders is the pathway to excellence. If you perform a role better than one of our current members, and you want to prove it, we will give you that opportunity. If you are a better player, you WILL receive their raid spot.

That is our commitment to efficiency and the core reason we are able to get as much done in a single day that most guilds struggle to do in an entire week.

Guild Outline
We are a raiding guild that focuses more on working as a team, and as friends, more than anything else. Static boasts a low turn over rate. Many raiders that settle with us, retire with us. We do not care about gear, because it is plentiful and replaceable. We raid three nights a week, for only 11 Hours, and no more then that. During those raid times, we do not wish to hear about your day, your problems, or you in particular. Raid times are reserved for just that, raiding.

Recruit Requirements
Your recruitment could last two to four weeks. I generally decide when you are done with your recruitment. We expect nearly 100% attendance during this period. You may be asked to sit during the recruitment period. You are required to come to a raid prepared to raid. Please come with all consumables, including but not limited to flasks, foods, and potions. Please show up for the raid 5-10 minutes prior to invites. All recruits are eligible to receive loot during this period only after a Statican has passed on said loot.

Loot Distribution
We use a Loot Council, headed by myself, to award loot based on attendance, performance, attitude, and so on. For those who worry about favoritism, just relax. If favoritism were an issue, then the guild would crumble, and that's not what I, or anyone, wants to happen. On pieces of gear that multiple classes/specs can use, we seek input from the raid. Decisions aren't made blindly. We play fair, and we expect you to do the same.

staticraid.com

Raiding Schedule (all times are Eastern)
Sunday - Off
Monday - 9:00pm-12:30am
Tuesday - Off
Wednesday - 9:00pm-12:30am
Thursday - 9:00pm - 12:30am
Friday - Off
Saturday - Off

All "off" nights can be used to run alt raids, PvP, etc. We encourage you to play with your guild mates as often as possible, and to participate frequently when you are able to.

Again, we judge applicants very, very harshly. Do not hesitate to apply if you meet our requirements, though.

On a side note, if/when you transfer, PLEASE make sure your character name is in the standard English alphabet (no funny characters!).
Edited by Brutall on 10/5/2012 6:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Priest
It reads a little funny when you refer to yourself in the third person like that.

Otherwise, best of luck with your recruitment efforts. =)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
You raise a valid point, heh, it's what I get for just using our LFG post for the general recruitment forum. I suppose, since I don't want to be taken as a complete idiot (I prefer partial personally), I'll edit it so it doesn't come across so strange. And vain.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Well hello to static again! I was in V A N Q U I S H for awhile back in Tier 11/12. Wish yall luck here tough server to be on :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
inb4 explicit starts making a static rap song
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Sadly, Executus is dead. We had to find a new server for fear of dying with it!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
08/09/2012 07:13 AMPosted by Brutall
Sadly, Executus is dead. We had to find a new server for fear of dying with it!

Wheres all the other Static members?
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Priest
I almost forgot - welcome to Arthas, and please don't kill me. =)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Wheres all the other Static members?

They are around, still mostly the same crew. Some are trickling in slower then others since there is plenty of time before the next expansions release.

We did have a few retire due to RL contingencies. Most if not all that raid with us, past and present still keep in touch with us on our forums on a weekly basis which I think is really neat. Is there someone in particular you are looking for?

Oh I guess I should plug something about recruitment here too. We're looking for players that enjoy their raiding, character development and gaming hobby as much as we do. If you think you're a good match for us, we'd love to hear from you!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
What Phair said.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Did <Ropetown> die as well?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Truth be told, I'm not sure. O.o
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Well hello Arthas! We are glad to be here and we hope you enjoy our stay here as we raid together :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Did <Ropetown> die as well?

They've stopped raiding and have stopped for a while that much I know for certain, seems they didn't really like DragonSoul much like we didn't.

I've heard that they will be back when the expansions released and I've also heard that they won't so who knows? :(

inb4 explicit starts making a static rap song

Also I don't think this will be necessary. Brutall already sings you see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywTPx-y5HyY
Edited by Phair on 8/14/2012 8:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Just wondering why would you guys false advertise? Only realm firsts I remember on Executus where from Ropetown. And a 187 US Rank kill isn't a top 50 lol. Hate to see yall end up like the last guild that went the same route : /

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5990/saywhatz.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Just wondering why would you guys false advertise? Only realm firsts I remember on Executus where from Ropetown. And a 187 US Rank kill isn't a top 50 lol. Hate to see yall end up like the last guild that went the same route : /

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5990/saywhatz.jpg

Could you point out the error where it's advertised as realm first? Because I will quickly correct it.
Edit: Ahh I see, I'll have a chat with him about that.

Also you're probably looking at overall rankings 10 and 25. 25's is the bracket we pick our rankings from.
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/executus/Static/rating.tier13_25
Edited by Phair on 8/14/2012 3:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
08/14/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Phair
Also you're probably looking at overall rankings 10 and 25. 25's is the bracket we pick our rankings from.

To avoid confusion we always say all of the rankings :P IE 20th US 10m, 56th Overall 310 world, also u want to be sure to let them know that ur top 50 was not in DS but in FL :P cause they'll be expecting a guild that has 8/8 on farm.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
It's been clarified, thank you for bringing it to my attention.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Still looking for talented raiders for MoP!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
oh god, the truth burns muxx, it burns. bump for another !@#$ty xfer guild
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]