Looking For Someone to RAF Me!

As the title states, I'm looking for someone on Area 52 to recruit me. That person must be dedicated to leveling as fast as we can. I'm buying the battle chest, Wotlk, and Cata tomorrow all at once and saving it for someone who recruits me. I'm looking to play HORDE.

I'm also requiring that you:
-Pay for my leveling expenses
-Pay for all mounts for my characters
-Are willing to level most classes with me
-Give me some spending gold for different things I may need (Respecs, Glyphs, Professions, etc.)
-Buy four 16 slot bags for all my characters

Here is a general idea of my schedule Mon-Sun. Also I live in Arizona so I'm in the MST time zone.
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday I'm busy from 9am-12pm
Lets say I got my Daughter today (Wednesday) at 6pm Then I would have her until Friday at 6pm and get her back Sunday at 6 pm, and so on. During the time that I have her my playtime would be minimal until night time (about 10pm my time) then which I would be on a good portion of the night. And the time that I dont have my daughter I'm on basically all day and all night.

I've been playing since Vanilla and have played off and on since then depending whats been going on in life. I really want to level up a good variety of characters fast to prepare for when MoP launches so I'm pretty dedicated as long as my partner is also. I'm not looking for someone that fairly new, I want someone with rather good experience with the game so they know what they're doing.

Get back to me on here or email me at as_hammer1186@hotmail.com and put RAF in your title.

Please give a brief explanation of what you will provide for us while leveling and a little bit about the times you play, your current pvp/pve situations you may have going on on a regular basis (RBGs/Raids). And any other information to make note of

Thank you, looking forward to finding someone dedicated
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
ill gladly RaF you :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
just add me real id dustinclark1229@yahoo.com, im 15 and parents are divorced so im on when i can which is quite a bit and i have 2 85s quick question tho why on area 52?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
08/16/2012 08:36 PMPosted by Unholytanker
just add me real id dustinclark1229@yahoo.com, im 15 and parents are divorced so im on when i can which is quite a bit and i have 2 85s quick question tho why on area 52?

wtf
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Are you still looking for an RAF partner?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
The title just sounds dirty. ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]