verry confused

20 Blood Elf Paladin
hi i played the trial version and now i have bought the battlechest wrath and cataclysm. ok so i know worlf of warcraft and burning crusade are now intergrated so which do i install and how do i get my free month. thanks
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
It's all one client now. So, if you had the client already on your computer from your trial, you don't need to install or download anything.

No matter what game you have, everyone uses the same client.

It's simply the level of your account that allows you access to content.

The free month is automatically applied once you upgrade your account in Account Management.
Edited by Selenic on 8/8/2012 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
08/08/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Tylien
hi i played the trial version and now i have bought the battlechest wrath and cataclysm. ok so i know worlf of warcraft and burning crusade are now intergrated so which do i install and how do i get my free month. thanks

Well, this account is a trial.

What you'll want to do is go into Account Management (link uptop) select your trial account, then upgrade.

You'll want to apply the Battlechest first, that will bring you up to a full account, then Wrath, then Cataclysm. Once you apply the Battlechest, your 30 days will apply.
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Paladin
thank you verry much for the quick response. do the games come with a code is that how i apply them?
Reply Quote
14 Blood Elf Priest
Yes. There should be a code in your box (assuming you purchased the game in-store). When you log into the account admin section and choose your wow account, there will be an "upgrade" button you can use to put the code in.
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Paladin
one more problem :( my email that i sighned up with my battlent acount is unavailble so i keep clicking change email and it wont do anything???
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
08/08/2012 03:40 PMPosted by Tylien
one more problem :( my email that i sighned up with my battlent acount is unavailble so i keep clicking change email and it wont do anything???

Then you'll need to contact Billing for assistance in getting that email changed to one you have access to.

Billing and Account Services
Phone Support - 1 (800) 59-BLIZZ (1 (800) 592 5499)
Live Representatives Available 7 days a week, 7am to 8pm Pacific Time

Canada 1-800-592-5499
    United States 1-800-592-5499

We have also provided the following numbers for our international customers:

Argentina 0800-333-0778
    Australia 1-800-041-378
    Chile 1230-020-5554
    Mexico 001-888-578-7628
    New Zealand 0-800-452-520

Further contact information can be found here...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768357894
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]