Best disc/holy priest on server selling tips!

71 Undead Priest
08/10/2012 05:45 AMPosted by Crazyfoki
BWAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA! oh sorry... that was a joke right?

I'd say Vidas is very serious. You have a terribly misplaced ego.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm not a joker
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I will save you Priests 50G. Here is how you put up Disc logs, six easy steps:

A: Gets lots of gear.
B: Spam Prayer of Healing for Divine Aegis, and when I meant spam I mean hit it like you are healing Disc in WotLK and boredly slapping your PW:S button. NOTE: This spell may not always be the best choice for your raid, but it is always the best choice for your logs. Logs are what it is all about.
C: Pretend like this was a task that required a lot of skill.
D: Beat your chest like a pleased ape, and handle your success with an abiding lack of class.
E: Get on the forums and make sure that people are paying attention to you.
F: Respond with "Bwahaha, logs, and so forth." Repeat steps C-F as needed. NOTE: That it is not important that you only have 4 current tier logs (according to wow-heroes) in the top 200, one of them being BH, and two of them simply because of solo healing to inflate numbers for no practical reason but self love, the kind that gives hairy palms and causes blindness.

On Cooldown is a good guild, good raiders, seem like nice people. It is a shame that you represent them so poorly.
Edited by Alzihm on 8/10/2012 7:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
I will save you Priests 50G. Here is how you put up Disc logs, six easy steps:

A: Gets lots of gear.
B: Spam Prayer of Healing for Divine Aegis, and when I meant spam I mean hit it like you are healing Disc in WotLK and boredly slapping your PW:S button. NOTE: This spell may not always be the best choice for your raid, but it is always the best choice for your logs. Logs are what it is all about.
C: Pretend like this was a task that required a lot of skill.
D: Beat your chest like a pleased ape, and handle your success with an abiding lack of class.
E: Get on the forums and make sure that people are paying attention to you.
F: Respond with "Bwahaha, logs, and so forth." Repeat steps C-F as needed. NOTE: That it is not important that you only have 4 current tier logs (according to wow-heroes) in the top 200, one of them being BH, and two of them simply because of solo healing to inflate numbers for no practical reason but self love, the kind that gives hairy palms and causes blindness.

On Cooldown is a good guild, good raiders, seem like nice people. It is a shame that you represent them so poorly.

This priest amuses me bc he has all the gear in the world and cant put forth the numbers LOL.. Clearly there is more to disc then just PoH spam or i wouldnt be able to rank top 100 in fights with out being full BiS I just wish the legendary that u wasted dies along with ur account during panda bc we dont need ur waste of space here :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
now if u want to learn how to really heal as disc Mr. Alzhim that will now be 100g per question :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
08/10/2012 06:00 AMPosted by Mínion
BWAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA! oh sorry... that was a joke right?

I'd say Vidas is very serious. You have a terribly misplaced ego.

It amuses me how people talk trash on forums on alts like they are scared they will get called out bc their mains are terrible lol
Reply Quote
71 Undead Priest
Doesn't change the fact you're still trash and people can find better tips and guides via Google.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
08/10/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Crazyfoki
now if u want to learn how to really heal as disc Mr. Alzhim that will now be 100g per question :)

I'll give you 100 g to stop this nonsense now and listen to the intelligent people responding to your ridiculous claims. If it only took 4 ranked fights I'm sure we'd have a forum full of individuals claiming to be the best. Are you a good healer? Probably. Are you the best? Doubtful. Do you post multiple times in a row, in your own thread, because you like the sound of your own 'voice'? Definitely.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
What are you even talking about? You have a log for Morchok, Ultraxion and Blackhorn. That's it. You speak as if you are top 100 on every fight all the time, and two of your logs are fights where you stand with your heels on the ground and lolprayerofhealing. Obviously so much better than my paltry 2 current tier logs that have been up for months.

I also suppose you will tell your guildmates who are in similar gear with fewer logs than me to also burn their account for being wasteful. Though I think guys like Krothe, and your GM Xanaxer are plenty good, despite their paucity of rankings, and their very excellent gear.

You are a clown. Two of your precious three logs are entirely due to PoH spam and standing in one place. Read them, when you can't spam, you are merely above average, like most.

Now allow me to anticipate your response:

lol lol lol lookitmelookitme lookitme I don't just spam, lol ur bad lol

Also, in before Lysdexia posts on the thread to tell us that we all suck so who cares anyway.
Edited by Alzihm on 8/10/2012 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
Guys i do apologize! I forgot 90% of the server hasnt ran with me bc i dont like running with bad players... So i can see why u are all skeptical! I would be too. Fact is im not best in world. Another fact is i am best on server. Didnt claim to rank on every fight bc i was not around for DS until pretty late in the nerfs sadly.. Thus less damage taken = nearly impossible to rank as heals. Xan cant rank bc hes healing with a Disc priest aka me.. I steal all the heals lol.. Also ur logs are from normal.. Heroic gear in normal ranking is hard i hear? gg
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
What!? I do not believe there is a better prayer of healing spammer than you little buddy!

And my regular logs were from when we were running regular, in the Spring, when I had regular gear...but yes, a legendary since I got it during Firelands somehow despite being bad.

Also, was that an acknowledgement that there might be more to logs than just raw numbers!? That perhaps the specific context of the parse matters and is not just calculated in a vacuum? wtf.. that just sounds like a bad prayer of healing spammer doing his best to rationalize.

POHPOHPOHPOHPOHPOHPOHPOHPOHPOH I WIN AND AM LEET!
Edited by Alzihm on 8/10/2012 11:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
as i said before clearly its not just PoH :) but its ok the fact is ive ranked on more H DS fights as a healer then any other priests on server THUS I WIN :)
Edited by Crazyfoki on 8/10/2012 11:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
All of you are good. To be fair we have been carrying 2 ppl a week to savior titles not going for rankings, and I'm sure MH is in the same boat helping people out on their madness kills.

*if you can down heroic spine, your healers are good.

08/10/2012 11:13 AMPosted by Alzihm
POHPOHPOHPOHPOHPOHPOHPOHPOHPOH I WIN AND AM LEET!

God I hate POH! oh you wanna heal shaman? too bad.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Vallie from GC has more. And a couple of them are on fights where you have to move, and they are from like April. But those are only normal mode, where you don't have to press the same button over and again quite as fast.

I think I will contact them in game to send you a tell, and this person can tell you how to rank on things where you aren't standing in place. I will cover any tip required for this service. I am rooting you, little buddy. You keep that winning attitude!

POHPOHPOHPOHPOHPOHPOH <3
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Hai Xanaxer!

I want you to know I think you guys are great, and you are correct, we are doing the same things you are re: getting people their titles. /respect.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
its ok xan i think u get buffed in panda :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
u know xan these people dont realize i post !@#$ like this bc i like talking %^-* and they are just feeding into my desires :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
It doesn't matter. lysdexia is better than all of us.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I forgot. Another "good healer" test. Two healing Heroic Zon'Ozz. Who can do that?

@crazyfoki, if you can stop entertaining the forum dwellers long enough we will 2 heal madness on Wed.
Edited by Xanaxer on 8/10/2012 1:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Grats on 2 healing a nerfed fight what are we at now 40% nerf? Its been so long since I've been in DS.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]