Selling h:Madness Clears and Mount

85 Draenei Hunter
I'm currently gauging interest to see if anyone would want this. We typically have 1 raid spot empty and still clear h8/8 in a lazy manner.

We're still working on farming mounts for 2-3 more of our players so this would be slightly down the line but it gives you time to save up if this is something you'd want.

Full h:Clear including priority on all dropped loot: 35kg
Full h:Clear excluding loot and guaranteed mount: 100kg
Full h:Clear including priority on all loot and guaranteed mount: 125kg

Our times are W/M 8:30PM-10:30PM server. We normally clear in one night but you'll want to be available for the 2nd night just incase.

If you're interested, you can post here or you can speak to an officer in our guild.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
You can carry me but I'm not payin!
Reply Quote
I don't know if I could charge someone for a carry, but I can see why people do charge and why people do pay.

Just think of how much gold you saved on repair bills, food, flasks, enchants, gems, reforging, and re-spec'ing, and how much time you saved by not wiping over and over (and over) on these bosses.

Literally in 2-3 hours you can complete the same content it took other people thousands of gold, plus hours of farming, researching the fights, researching your class/spec, finding class/spec-specific tips, plus hundreds of hours of actual raid time over the span of months to complete.

Some people don't have the time or patience or gold to do this during progression but still want to get the achs and title while the content is "current." I completely understand. I'm just not one of them though. :)
Reply Quote
Oh and PS: I bet a lot of the people who pay for a carry have the gold to do so cuz they were farming mats while people were raiding, then charging an arm and a leg for the stuff in the AH cuz they knew people needed it in order to compete and progress and would have to pay the price...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
The balls in your court shammter I await my free carry.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
The fact of the matter is Phay, if you sell something that they otherwise couldn't obtain, it has value. That's why we're able to rake in the gold over here on Alexstraza. We're able to monopolize the mount selling market.

It'll be VERY difficult to obtain the mount both here, and in firelands come 5.0. I don't see why you wouldn't want to buy if you can't get it before then.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
08/09/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Festation
Roth you suck !@#$, %^-* sucker, go suck more !@#$, you filthy %^-*.

Mad?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
bump. open spot tonight.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Omg hit me up Shamm, Nixonirl. So down
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
H FL clear+mount > H DS clear+mount.. imo atleast x: gimmie gimmie
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]