Farewell, Jeg

85 Gnome Warrior
Fellow Elunites, I come bearing sad news of a fallen long-time Elune player.

Jeg (aka Tsugrim) passed away this past Saturday, August 4th, 2012, mere days before his 26th birthday. He was a great guy, great player and a source of positivity at all times.

Before raiding with Inner Focus on his Death Knight, he raided on his rogue and warlock in <Homeless> and <Damnation> (casually, I'm told) in Vanilla and TBC and for a short time in early WotLK with <Knights of the West> and <Infinite Solace>.

I won't make any assumptions of who among the current population knew or was friends with Jeg, but hopefully this news reaches any friends and acquaintances whom he played with over his 5 years on the server.

I, and I'm sure everyone else who had the privilege of knowing him, will miss him.

---
Note: if you're reading this and don't have an active wow account but wish to leave thoughts/remembrances, there's a thread on the Inner Focus forums (www.inner-focus.org) where you're welcome to do just that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Very sad news. I raided with Ryan on my alt every now and then back in the day. He was a hell of a great player and an all around great guy. He will definitely be missed.

RIP Jeg!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
New to the server, sorry to hear of the loss.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
May your friend rest in peace. I'm sorry for your loss.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
There aren't very many Homeless left that still log on to WoW, but there are quite a few of us that keep in touch through various other games, and I will pass along this information.

Our condolences to Tsugrim's friends and family, he was a great guy.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I raided with Jeg in <Infinite Solace>. Sorry to hear about him passing. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I used to raid and PvP a bit with Jeg and his brother Dem back when I was in Damnation a couple years ago. Very sad to hear he passed and at such a young age, it's a tragedy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
08/08/2012 06:32 AMPosted by Kruniac
New to the server, sorry to hear of the loss.

Same here - That's terrible to lose someone at such a young age. Truly sorry for your loss. :(
Edited by Breytak on 8/22/2012 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Sorry so late, must have passed over this,Sorry to see him go, I vaguely remember the name. I had just came into the game 2 months befor wrath hit
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
=(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Sorry for being late on this as well. I don't frequent the forums much these days.

Back when I was part of the guild on my DK, Darkaeth. Jeg and I talked a lot. I remember when I screwed up and got the entire raid ice blocked on my first run with IF, he gave me lots of support, help and tips. He was a good friend. I'll definitely miss him.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
My condolences for your loss.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]