Censored is seeking raiders and raid groups!

90 Orc Warlock
grope and bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
so many new guilds forming, don't level a new guild join the lively social scene that is censored.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Moar groups! Moar groups!
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
Hi, I've been trying to get a hold of Nazli in game and I also tried whispering a few different people from your guild and so far no replies. I'm very interested in joining. I have 6 85s there atm and am planning on moving 2 or 3 more over and would really like to have a good guild to call home. I'm still working on gearing them as I've been playing and raiding on my alliance toons for the past 8-9 mos. So far I've only gotten 2/8H and I'm not too happy about it but that's why I'm looking for a better guild with better players. I'm a long term player (over 6 yrs now ) looking for a long term serious guild. Coldkash, Archchaos, Tandrastus, or Fudies are the toons I'm working on the most currently. If someone could send me something in game and let me know whats up I'd appreciate it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
censoredofthrall@gmail.com is me
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Bump for my favorite guild!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Don't form a guild, join an existing one and get raiding in two weeks when mop raids open.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We have trees!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Come be part of an active social and questing/gearing scene. Hit me up anytime to discuss how the guild works and what we can do for you.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
What are your current raid times? Are you still recruiting Warlocks?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]