ilvl 408 8/8HM Hunter LF Raiding Guild MoP

85 Orc Hunter
Hey all,

I just transferred back to Duskwood to play with some friends after the guild I was in disbanded and now it's not working out where I am so I'm looking for a mature fun guild that has its goals set on raiding. I've been playing more on the beta then live raid testing but I would like to find a stable home. I'm very organized. I know my class and have many alts I can play at the same caliber I play my hunter at. I would like to stay on my hunter in MoP. I'm a mature player that pays $15 a month to raid. My attendance is always 95% or higher. I've been playing wow since open beta of classic so I know what it takes to succeed in this game. I've been raiding high end content since MC and have no plans to stop. Hit me up in game or here on the forums.

Thank you
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Can catch up with me on my rogue moosenukle
Reply Quote
I'm sorry for you and your current predicament.

Of all the places to go..why Duskwood!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]