Where did all the vanilla druids go?

100 Human Paladin
I've noticed that I rarely see any druids with mid-high vanilla PVP ranks. I don't think I can ever recall seeing a Grand Marshal or High Warlord druid way back when, and now I rarely see any vanilla druids, and if I do they're like a Corporal.

So yeah, where are you all hiding?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I think the majority are either in hibernation at the moment or still as active as always. I took most of this expansion off because it just felt lacklustre. With MoP coming out in the next bit I've seen more activity from a lot of old friends but that's always what it's like prior to a expansion release.

I only ever managed to get the Knight title back in Vanilla but then again it just wasn't my cup of tea, and for the most part I just mess around in pvp now. But there are still quite a few old druids around.
Reply Quote
87 Troll Druid
I was told that I was stupid for being feral back then. I was told "you'll never be taken to raids as feral." But I was stubborn and did not want to level up a new character so I became friends with a hunter who ran premade Bgs and the rest is history. Got as far as rank 10 and a full blue set which I flaunted around Iron Forge thinking I was beast. But I pretty much tank defended mine until reinforcements arrived lol.
Pretty much was just "Fozzy, you go mine...and call out help if needed." I could though hold my own and sometimes beat someone 1v1...but it was hard.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Eh - I didn't PVP until the very tail end of LK. :P

(And when I say "didn't", I actually mean that. If you were flagged in my group and I was healing, I pretty much refused to heal you. If I flagged myself on accident outside of an instance, I hid in a bush in stealth for 5 minutes until it went away....)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
im a late vanilla druid i just didnt do no pvp
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
This Druid was created Day One of retail, but as above did no PvP at all. The only time I got a rank (Scout), was almost by accident while hanging around Halaa during BC.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Old School Lieutenant General here and still ticking. Can't wait to get the bloodthirsty title! And yes I am a bg hero.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
Vanilla druid reports in.
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Druid
Sergeant Other. Reporting in.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I've noticed that I rarely see any druids with mid-high vanilla PVP ranks. I don't think I can ever recall seeing a Grand Marshal or High Warlord druid way back when, and now I rarely see any vanilla druids, and if I do they're like a Corporal.

So yeah, where are you all hiding?

Master Sergeant Tigon reporting!
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
Stone Guard Elderleaf reporting
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Right here... Old school 31 pt innervate spec lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Knight Lieutenant [almost knight captain... which i am still annoyed about] at level 40 ... and there i sat in that bracket for a time. Then blizzard added a bug to the game. When you would shift to bear and back to NE you would lose health. It annoyed me so much in pvp I took a break from the game. LOL
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Champion Firekeeper reporting!
alliance 4 frends
horde 4 lyfe
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Druid
hi! i have been hibernating since vanilla.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Former rank 9 reporting in. I helped a few friends do the grind to rank 14, but my turn never came up =/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I got my Knight title by following people around in AV and harassing enemy healers as much as I could before hopelessly dying.

Good times, cats being as good as hunter pets.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Resto was where it was at in PvP back then. I could consistently beat rank 14 warriors by dots -> bear form -> kite. Hunters were stupid OP, but deadzonable. Mages every 3 minutes with all their cooldowns popped were tough. Don't remember beating a shadow priest with consistency.

And people complain about balance now!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Top ranked resto druids such as Cottage and Hotted say that Druids will be rediculously OP in MoP. Both Balance and Resto. I can't wait to see because Druid have been my fav class but since I had to shelve it in LK and Cata bcuz I couldnt compete in PvP.

I hope we don't get nerfed lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]