private... still old school rank >_>
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Vanilla Druid reporting in.

Originally Corporal, now Grunt...

I'm proud of this because I only hit 50 before BC hit! Thank you Alterac Valley
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Some of us just aren't playing the same druid.

In my case, I got my first feral druid to around level 38 or so and got the Sergeant title when I decided I didn't like the name and appearance anymore. They didn't have paid options back then so I started a new druid, got to 30 and had the same problem. Finally I started up this druid with a few months to go before TBC and was too busy leveling to pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
9/11/31 spec'd, Ferhago watching...
I remember his videos. I started this character during the patch Dire Maul was released in. I don't remember if I started PvP before or after the druid overhaul, but I made it to Knight-Captain.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
Lieutenant General Vanilla Balance Druid here.
Offpeak (Aussie) BG caller for our HW grinders (American/Canadian)- lol MF spam, our awesome 31 point self focussed Hurricane and all :D..

Damn I miss my original PvP guild (Timesink, Skywall) from those days - many great players and great people (Senomar, Cue, Dese .....).
Sadly destroyed by the PvE gear advantage with Naxx (people complain now, BWL/AQ could be beaten by skilled PvPers, but the insanity of 30%Naxx+ wih AQ40 gear versus the non-evolved PvP gear sets was just .... horrendous) after the sacrifice with the original Grind.

A salute to those who have gone and moved on.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
i was a 19 twink in vanilla (just for lols) although i spent no time on this toon and this was after the honor system changed and ranks were removed. i didn't revisit this guy until late bc.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Sup?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Here
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Senior Sergeant, reporting :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/09/2012 10:48 AMPosted by Turaven
don't think I can ever recall seeing a Grand Marshal or High

Not hiding. I'm riding around on my Ancient Frostsaber (old school mount for those who don't know).
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Vanilla Lieutenant Commander reporting in for Alliance Druids.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Knight-Lieutenant reporting in.

still my main.

some pretty big brakes since vanilla though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]