(A) 394 Combat Rogue LFG Heroic Progression

85 Night Elf Rogue
I started playing WoW along time ago in the late vanilla stages just before BC came out. I was introduced by a few friends and found myself soon addicted. I loved the competitive edge for gear and raiding and soon found my self ranked as #1 shadow priest on my server (early WOTLK). I soon got bored of the continuous farm and grind and the "distress" lead to my resigningt. I then went on to play other games like Diablo, SWTOR and some XBOX, of course. The real reason i want to join your specific guild is for its leading edge and drive to be the "best". In SWTOR, my guild was one of the top ranked guilds in the game and i was their main tank, geared to max potential in both PvE and PvP. However, as you may or may not know, SWTOR has a lack of end-game content and i soon quit. I then lingered for awhile until WoW drew me back in again about a month and a half ago where i started a rogue. I leveld him to 85 within 3 weeks and then started the gear grind. In no time i was already mastering my class, learning fights and mechanics of new content and getting "Phat Lootz". I reforged to max stats, enchanted and gemmed my gears to maximize dps. Now i find myself needing a hardcore raiding guild to fill that "strive to be the best" void that i missed from SWTOR and when i played WoW years ago. So i came searching for a guild like yourselves!

My gear is probably not up to heroic DS standards but my mindset and skill level definitely are. Im gemmed, chanted and reforged to maximize DPS. I even took professions that give a large push in PvE which inlcude Blacksmithing (525) that gives me 2 extra slots and Jewelcrafting (525) which gives me the 67+ agi gems. Im looking to be a core part of a team with great chemistry and great attitudes towards success. IM WILLING TO PAY SERVER XFER IF YOUR GOOD :D

Hit me up in game at momalikhd@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
^^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
^^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
^^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
^^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
^^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
^^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
^^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]