Realm Transfers

90 Blood Elf Paladin
After creating a ticket and getting a response from a GM who said to post here I thought I would give it a try.

After playing wow off and on for about 6 years I have not asked much of blizzard. When they said they needed players to transfer to nazjatar to increase the population I jumped on board.

Now Nazjatar is dead and they want me to pay for a transfer. As a paying customer I should be able to move my character to another realm when the population on my realm makes it unplayable when I can log in.

A transfer is all I ask....in all my years and money spent on wow I feel it's the least they can do.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Good story. I cried a little at the end.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
At least ur on Horde side, alliance is even more dead on this realm lol. They really do need to do what SW TOR did. They need to take all these dead servers and lock them from new members, offer free transfers off to bigger servers and consolidate their player base abit. It'll surge for a month or 2 at the launch of panda but we'll be back to dead within 6 months.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
is there going to be a free realm transfer to bloodscalp? since its low pop?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
08/08/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Dylandog
Good story. I cried a little at the end.
Reply Quote
I completely agree blizzard needs to either fuse our server with other low pop servers or allow us free transfers and just scrap the server completely. Every single person I speak with on Nazjatar hates it and agrees that blizzard needs to do something about it. You can't get anything done on this server and its ridiculous...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
vouch
Reply Quote
Agreed
Reply Quote
Agreed
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
It is settled then, we shall form a union. A union of wow players tired of the way blizzard treats smaller realms, we will rise up and take what is ours. For all those who tried and failed in the past, the gnome in bc who started the first server merge thread (cant remember his name), let us not forget those brave souls, their failure will bring hope to all.

WE WILL STAND AND FIGHT! There's a sh!t-blizzard coming, one of whence we've never seen. WHO WILL STAND WITH ME!
RISE BROTHERS & SISTERS!
OUR SOULS WILL SHINE BRIGHTER THAN A THOUSAND SUNS!

FOR AZEROTH, FOR FREEDOM, FOR EQUALITY!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Unfortunately, closing down low pop servers would require that Bliz admit their profit margin is dropping, and THAT is not good thing for any company to have to admit to.

And what better way to made up the difference in their profits then to have you pay thru the nose to get off of their dead server.

My grandson's Xmas present from me was a $55 realm and faction transfer off Naz. It was the only gift he wanted.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Unfortunately, closing down low pop servers would require that Bliz admit their profit margin is dropping, and THAT is not good thing for any company to have to admit to.

And what better way to made up the difference in their profits then to have you pay thru the nose to get off of their dead server.

My grandson's Xmas present from me was a $55 realm and faction transfer off Naz. It was the only gift he wanted.

You are a good grandparent then. lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]