Looking For...

100 Human Warlock
I'm looking for either a Bonecaster's Vest or an Eternal Chestguard. 400 gold for either. If you have one, send it COD to this character. I apologize for the accent above the I. ^_^;
Reply Quote
Hey Cat,
You know there is a chest that looks identical to the Bonecaster's Vest that drops in Sunken Temple?

I forget which boss, but it's easy to farm!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I looked it up, and the chest piece that drops is a full-length robe, while the chest pieces I want are waist length. ;_; Thanks for the suggestion, though!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Bump!
Reply Quote
I have a chest piece that dropped from one of the bosses in Sunken Temple that is a top-only graphic (the skirt drops separately). I can check again in game to make sure that Blizzard did not change the graphic to full length, but I got this item on two different characters in the Sunken Temple during Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
...oh! You're right! All the pictures I saw had the individual wearing the kilt too, so I just assumed...I'm so smart lately. XD

Looks like I don't need the items anymore, everyone! Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]