thrall server low population at alliance side

90 Human Paladin
hello blizzard one of this days i was runing a wow census on thrall server, i found out that usually the horde side has 700 character lvl 85 while the alliance has 200 characaters lvl 85 I was wondering if you are planning to do something about the low pop of the alliance side
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Well. You rolled alliance on a server called "Thrall".

What'd you expect?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

What'd you expect?

lol you are right but anyway we are paying to play this game at least they should try to fix the population on the alliance side
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I believe with cross realm zones in MoP they are looking to do exactly that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Odds are Blizzard won't read this post. They definatly won't respond here. Cross realm zones won't do anything really for raiding guilds. The imbalance will just get worse, and they will do nothing about it. As long as people pay to bring horde here, and pay to leave the Alliance here they're happy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

What'd you expect?

Come on now

One, almost all horde players hate Thrall the Character.

Two, Look at Illidan. That server's horde to ally is worse than ours. Yes he's a raid boss in the game, he was still a Night Elf.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Moo.

Server population goes in cycles!

There was a time where Thrall was Alliance dominated number wise. Just wait for the cycle to come back full circle.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
FFS
08/08/2012 06:18 AMPosted by Kresge
Moo.

Meow.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
FFS
There are servers worse off than ours that are not getting mergers or free Xfers.

-If you are concerned about more people in the world then wait for cross realm zones.
-If you are concerned about guild recruitment then hit the guild recruitment threads. People will server transfer for good guilds.
-If you are concerned about having more people sitting afk in stormwind then I really can't help you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]