REMATCH: Gurubashi Arena, Mon, Aug 13th @ 9pm

100 Undead Priest
08/13/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Rarityqt
especially the FFA after we won it.

Lol, that looked fun... haha, I missed at least 10min of it swapping to alliance to talk to Emmawatson.

BTW... DID YOU ALL HAVE /tar POENA macros... Because the second I entered the arena, I literally melted every time... in full PvP gear (lolPvE spec).
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
08/13/2012 09:14 PMPosted by Poena
Because the second I entered the arena, I literally melted every time... in full PvP gear (lolPvE spec).

We tend to do that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Lily is a hacker, don't give him the run. He blatantly hacked.
Hacker hacker hacker. Report.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG.HACK, CHEAT, DESTROY, SWAG. -LILY
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
[8/13/2012 11:22:18 PM] Lily: Demon i'm going to go hack in the arena today okay?
[8/13/2012 11:22:42 PM] Demon: Okay.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Dat timestamp.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/13/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Emmawatson
Dat timestamp.

Makes it more obvious that you were hacking! Time travelling hacking !@#$. I reported you.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
08/13/2012 09:25 PMPosted by Rarityqt
/tar Poena and /tar decix, just in case

Tricks on you, was on my priest watching. Was rather boring, the people that actually participated was like 30% of before.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
08/13/2012 10:16 PMPosted by Glitterstorm
the people that actually participated was like 30% of before.

Lol that's cause you guys weren't there in a 40man raid group :P
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Looking for 3's Partners on le Horde to play this week. I'll be the guildless shaman in Org.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
08/13/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Rarityqt
I dont do this often. But I rather enjoyed the event, especially the FFA after we won it.

Yeah...you were one of the first out of the raid group, think I got the kill on you but I couldn't find it in my combat log.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Aw man. I was totally like, "haha! I should log on azjol and watch this!"
But no, I sat and drew werewolves all night with a friend while video skyping random people on my iPhone. How does that even work? I can't believe my mind is that ADHD. It was probably all like, "hurr hurr azjol! hurr pvp! omg dinosaurs!! WEREWOLVES!! YEAH!!! AMURIKA!"
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBeSeNu1-ik

Gurubashi Arena - Winner Emmawatson. Strat - brute force.

This time we actually participated, 16 of us :D
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
08/14/2012 12:12 AMPosted by Thatius
This time we actually participated, 16 of us :D

If you call participating a bunch of chickens with no heads going in... and instantly dying. lol.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
08/14/2012 07:39 AMPosted by Poena
If you call participating a bunch of chickens with no heads going in... and instantly dying. lol.

I can respect that honesty.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]