[H] Hostile Takeover LFM for MoP 10m

90 Orc Death Knight
Hostile Takeover(Burning Blade-US) is a newly structured guild turning its focus to 10-man progression raiding for Mists of Pandaria.

As a guild, we've cleared 7/8 Dragon Soul in a night with time restrictions keeping us from Madness.

Raid times: Tuesday & Thursday with a possibility of picking up Wednesday, from 8pm-11pm EST server time. Invites will begin at 7:45pm.
Recruiting: Open recruitment currently.
Requirements: For now, Ventrilo w/ a working mic.

You can visit http://htwow.shivtr.com/, register and fill out an app if interested. In-game you can contact or mail Sweetarse, Udgment, Ággs, or ask for any officer for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Thought it might help you guys out; your website link is not valid. I've tried different variations of what it might be but haven't gotten a good link yet. That might be of some assistance with your applicants! :)
Reply Quote
Thanks for the info Trill. I'll look into it and see what's going on. I had no problem using that. Hmmm
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Well, our internet connection has been in and out here at work due to our troubles with our provider, so it was probably just me. I tried it again after your response and it seems to be working now. Sorry about that!

Good luck on your switch to progression! Looking forward to seeing you on the charts.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
Well, our internet connection has been in and out here at work due to our troubles with our provider, so it was probably just me. I tried it again after your response and it seems to be working now. Sorry about that!

Good luck on your switch to progression! Looking forward to seeing you on the charts.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump.

Tanks are set. Could use 1 melee maybe, and a healer to round out our roster.
Reply Quote
Oh man, Aggs and Cald so sexy
Edited by Kabookie on 8/11/2012 1:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Up. Could use 1 more tank(preferably not a Druid), any melee, and non RDruids to build a 2nd group.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump.

Full cleared Norm DS as a guild(I know lol30%buff).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
BERMP
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump.

Would be interested in a few more to complete a 2nd group, so we're not benching too many people come MoP.

Whisper myself or our raid leader Manpowa for any information.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]