Is garathos shutting down?

85 Orc Shaman
I heard the rumor floating around this tiny little server of ours that when mop hit the good people of garathos would be offered free realm transfers and the server its self would be shut down, I want to know if theirs any truth to this at all.

On another note, (this is just my sudgestion) you should set up a horde only server transfer to kel'zuthad and an aly only server transfer to blackrock...... considering that your going to increase the ammount of world pvp that happens in mop, it really isn't fair to those servers where one faction vastly outnumbers the other
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
08/08/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Drppr
I want to know if theirs any truth to this at all.

I don't see why they would, they didn't shut Garithos down when Cata hit, most people also agree that Blizzard will be leaving servers alone for a while. That's one reason for all this realid raid and PvP opportunities.

08/08/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Drppr
it really isn't fair to those servers where one faction vastly outnumbers the other

This isn't necessarily true. If you cannot fight someone, join a group. if that group cannot over come their opponents then you need more tactical disposition, but I've never had a problem slipping around with alliance searching for me. It's not particularly difficult, but if you really do need help, there are groups and guilds that are able to assist in that mater.
(I.E. Mine has come to save me from poking the bee's nest all too often, most over, there are enough other horde PvPers that I can pretty well ask any of them for a hand. Get out there and make friends Drppr)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
08/09/2012 09:39 AMPosted by Davetheslave
Dont believe anything anyone tells you about this kind of stuff until you see a blue post...

QFT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]