Apparently Bumbuhclot is my biggest fan

85 Undead Priest
so i was bored and decided to youtube my name and this came up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rgEwjRnJwU
read description it made me lol

no need to get all butthurt bumbuh and post a video it's cool, just take some baby tylenol and lay down it'll calm your nerves

BTW there is no need to pm him for the screenshot of me saying i get carried im very open about it and you can ask anyone else in the haze who raids with me, IM AWFUL

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/8030/iwubbumbuhclot.png
(was curious if it actually required skill so i attempted it about 20 minutes later)

-edit
added the 2 paragraphs above screenshot link
added screenshot
Edited by Lesmon on 8/8/2012 5:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was solo healing BH10 before it was cool.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
08/08/2012 09:57 PMPosted by Valky

i heard valky sells car insurance irl
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
It's okay to admit that we get carried, we all get carried in the Haze. But then again, I guess we should stop telling other people we get carried when we carry our own weightS...

Meh... if this was BC I'd be min-maxing. Numbers stopped being important when it became doing crazy things to boost numbers. Yay I'm top 2 in the world logs for pipipapa and you shall be forgotten in three... two... one... what's that? you still raid? herpderp~
Edited by Skydark on 8/9/2012 3:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
pipipapa = [insert boss name here]
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
skydark drinks protein shakes
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
actually I'm hypochondriac and fear gout the steak, pork and chicken suffice for daily survival.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/09/2012 01:36 AMPosted by Lesmon

OK, I've seen you use this on others... but now I'm the victim! I need to know the reference, what's it from?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
You can save people lots of money of course.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
08/13/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Valky

OK, I've seen you use this on others... but now I'm the victim! I need to know the reference, what's it from?

It's not from anything
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
08/13/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Valky

Mad as heck
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
He will get over it
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
lol
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
fuark, mirin the solo healing brah
Reply Quote
was just lookin around for dunemaul stuff (was looking for a new server and a friend recommended dunefail) and poof. this come up. @lesmon- you are clearly gifted at trying to blindly irritate people. @skydark- funny, this bumbuhclot guy apparently made it to 90 and is already world ranked for the new raid. you are still 85. guess you are the one being forgotten? either way this whole thing is nothing but drama. what happened between you two for it to come to this? if its some bull!@#$ im gonna be pissed just having read this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/07/2012 04:36 AMPosted by Deed
was just lookin around for dunemaul stuff (was looking for a new server and a friend recommended dunefail) and poof. this come up. @lesmon- you are clearly gifted at trying to blindly irritate people. @skydark- funny, this bumbuhclot guy apparently made it to 90 and is already world ranked for the new raid. you are still 85. guess you are the one being forgotten? either way this whole thing is nothing but drama. what happened between you two for it to come to this? if its some bull!@#$ im gonna be pissed just having read this.

skydark isn't playing anymore, t13 was his last raid.. i dont really like to talk about it, it brings a tear to my eye everytime.. :(

as for the bumbuhclot situation, awhile back i started telling everyone he stands in waves in rag, which he did, he got irritated at me, he wouldn't even let me join in any of his heroic t11/t12 pug runs even though i had the achievements and everything! He even called me some nasty names

i've long since hung up my trolling cape when my guild changed servers.. i'm trying to not give us a bad name
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Odd deed, I seem to see someone else on your account:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Bumbuhclot/advanced

Seems like you are just another jerk like the rest of us.
Edited by Theodorr on 10/12/2012 10:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ignore Bumbuhclot, just another elitist troll who get carried. I had to kick him out of my guild because he wouldn't stop PMing me during raids telling me how bad we were and disrespecting the team. He always brought in "well my old guild we did this," crap. He got kicked for good and still PMs me on level 1 alts then logs out like a coward. Get over yourself bumbuhclot, everybody hates you. Even his openraid profile shows how much of a jerk he is.
Reply Quote
53 Human Priest
marcus, you recruited a guild of baddies. and no, sorry not everyone hates me. all the hate i get is just proof of how many bads refuse to acknowledge how bad they are and get mad when called out on how awful they really are. i was taught to pursue perfection in everything you do no matter how small and take pride in what you do. so sorry that you are too ignorant to those ways. perhaps you should quit wow and go fail at something else. my open raid profile also shows my skill when i ranked #1 in the US Boys OpenRaid raid team. so yea. . . call me a jerk- it wont make you better in a video game. and if people do hate me thats cool- shows how much they actually care unlike you who gets lost in the cracks of failures. i logged in on an alt because i server xferred. sorry to think you were special and i would wait around to hear what you have to say. i swear some people are just dumb. and please, enlighten them to what i said to you. was more along the lines of good riddance to you and your whole band of bads. o wait, you forgot that didnt you? sigh. . . bads being bads.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]