Flying Trainer in MoP

100 Night Elf Warrior
Many folks complain about the cost of things in MoP.

Now I haven't played the beta and these things change over time as the Devs balance this and that and the next thing, but my buddy has been playing his shadow priest on there for the last three months or so. The other night he told me he has already made 100k, a lot of it from questing and vendor grays that go for 10+ gold.

10k in MoP will have the same buying power that 3-5k has in Cata. Hence why there are so many gold sinks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Disregard my information on 10K. The guild mate of mine went back to the trainer and it was no longer an option. Sorry for any confusion.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
The serpent training is only sold at the Order of the Cloud Serpent. You have to earn rep to buy the mounts and most likely the price will go down based on ur rep with them. Was working on rep for them in beta 2 weeks ago, so it prolly pretty accurate still.

At one point the training did show up on all flight trainers and it was priced at 5k i think.
Edited by Scarpia on 9/5/2012 10:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Is serpent riding just to fly in MoP
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I got to exalted with the order of the cloud serpent on the beta and serpent flying was learned when i finished the last little quest so i dont believe it will really cost anything (if so that would just be stupid).
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
08/09/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Healeighgee
10k for Serpent Riding? Seriously Blizz? I don't mind forking over the gold, but come on, next I'll need to pay to ride my mechanostrider.

Well Mechanostriders have been redesigned to include a coin slot, so you have to put in 25s for every 30 seconds of movement. That way it's fun for the kiddos too.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
honestly, i am banking it, the first day i got 5,000 gold just by selling ghost ore, today sold my second load for around 3.5k and now selling old epics for 2-3k each. And quests and greens (being sold) probably has given me around 4 k in Pandaria, its not that bad, just takes patience and a little bit of luck. I was hoping it would be a little pricy, hate seeing every single person have a mount like that. :/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bad necro bad! *beats with staff*
Reply Quote
88 Orc Shaman
Bad necro bad! *beats with axe*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
[quote]Bad necro bad! *beats with axe in the face*

:D
Reply Quote
04/15/2014 02:45 AMPosted by Buttons
Bad necro bad! *beats with staff
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
What was even the point of necroing this?
Reply Quote
92 Human Rogue
08/08/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Belaran
2.5K for flying once you hit 90.
10K for serpent riding.

Wait....

10K?!?!?!?!

TEN THOUSAND GOLD?

I'm still broke from buying artisan riding for my twilight drake!

Why is it that we have to do all this rep grinding and then have to pay 10k?

What the..... BLIZZARD!!!!

....grr.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/15/2014 03:30 AMPosted by Yerissa
What was even the point of necroing this?

What's the point of posting in it instead of letting it die?
Let the beating with multiple sticks, and one axe, be enough to kill it. We shall burry it peacefully with the other necro threads.

RIP necro
04/15/14 - 04/15/14
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
08/08/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Belaran
2.5K for flying once you hit 90.
10K for serpent riding.

10K?!?!?!?!

TEN THOUSAND GOLD?

I'm still broke from buying artisan riding for my twilight drake!

Why is it that we have to do all this rep grinding and then have to pay 10k?Wait....

What the..... BLIZZARD!!!!

....grr.

There's no cost for the cloud serpent training. It's part of the quest reward when you hit exalted.
Reply Quote
well golden lotus gives rep that cuts the cost of mop flying an there is a quest line in the jade forest to get a lil dragon but its a daily u get a mount out of it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]