Any interest on Sinestra?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello Winterhoof.

I just wanted to see if there was any interest from anyone or find anyone that could refer me to anyone else on this server that wanted to work on downing Sinestra over a weekend as something semi-sweet to do before MoP hits.

I would love to find 7 more (maybe even less) people who don't mind a little anguish, know they are capable of BoT HM already, and yet just haven't gotten Sinestra.

Well... let me know if so. Any leads is appreciated.

fioricetta at gmail dot com (this is not my real id but I check this for guildy mail all the time already).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I heard that heartthrob Healypants is going to be there. Is this true?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Count me in

Fio has me on R ID so just hit me up anytime.

EDIT : count me in if the date yall decide to do it does not fall on the the 25th-28th of August. GW2 early access :D
Edited by Torqbow on 8/9/2012 6:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks guys. I'm looking at about 2 weeks to garner enough dependable yesses and a few unsure backups.

Healy:
I hope so =).

TB:
Unfortunately, yes, this will compete with that Sunday. S'ok though, I understand. In fact, I have a long-time game friend who's ready to ditch WoW for the PvP stuff over there as soon as he can. Ya'll should get together and maybe watch out for each other. Good people go together. I'll run this idea by him when I catch him online also (haha, you poor things for putting up with me).

Again, Sinestra-interested persons: send me an out-of-game email (first post) or talk to me in game if you're too shy to post here.
Edited by Fioricetta on 8/9/2012 11:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Well if your short on good ranged, let me know a day or two in advance. Ill put aside GW2 for a little bit.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Fioricetta No. 1 Transmog US.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]