Heals starting to feel slow and clunky. Halp!

I took a break for about 6 months and just came back a couple of weeks ago. Since then I've started noticing my heals feeling a little...clunky. Either I'm not correctly remembering what they were like when I left, or something else is up. Maybe you guys can take a look and give some advice? (No I do not hardcore raid or anything. I just stand in here and there when the guild needs an extra warm body.) Not sure what's up with Healing Wave and Greater HW. They just feel like they take longer than usual.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Are you just not applying Tidal Waves (via Riptide or CH)? That offers a big speed boost to HW/GHW.
Reply Quote
Hmm. I dunno. I usually riptide my face off but I'll try to keep better track of it. I might just be hallucinating it having been faster before I went on hiatus. Who knows.
Reply Quote
Your haste is kind of low to be honest ..... And maybe your used to healing on madness with haste buff
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Nothing in regards to spell cast time has changed this entire expac unless haste is taken into account. Your memory might be failing you.
Reply Quote
08/09/2012 06:28 AMPosted by Harpoa
Nothing in regards to spell cast time has changed this entire expac unless haste is taken into account. Your memory might be failing you.

That's what I'm thinking. I'm just remembering it differently I guess. OH WELL.

08/09/2012 05:39 AMPosted by Muhtotems
Your haste is kind of low to be honest ..... And maybe your used to healing on madness with haste buff

That's what I get for reforging into whatever the flaming hell mr robot told me to. :<
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Mr robot isnt necessarily wrong, mastery is generally considered the favored secondary stat for resto past haste breakpoints (917, 1280, 2005) since its both HPS and HPM
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]