7/8HM LF New Home.

85 Blood Elf Paladin
As stated, Myself and a few friends are looking for a new, relaxed server.

We are all 7/8hm DS and are interested in forming a casual raid team for MoP. Nothing crazy, just casual.

I see similar posts to this and am curious if anyone has any info that is more recent.

If there are any good players here that feel they just need the chance to excel, or maybe just need some help learning, I would love to hear from you!

Thanks,
Hash
Edited by Hasheeshish on 8/10/2012 7:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I used to be from here, my home server actually. The server is very VERY low populated. The only way you'll get around on here is to actually bring your whole guild over here.

If those were your plans, then it could be a good server for you as long as you don't care on how low populated it is, you could even find some people to talk to because theres not much to do around on Onyxia :/
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
If you guys are interested we are currently in the process of forming a new raiding guild for MOP called Obsidian. We have a number of raiders that will be transferring to join us, all of which are 8/8Heroic DS, most of them well before the nerfs. We will be raiding 10 mans, Friday, Sat 7pm-10pm Onyxia ST. If you want more information, whisper Zery or Aunawa on Onyxia.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, it looks like 7 of us will be coming over with our guild being transferred.

Maybe we can work together to help progression.

Look forward to meeting you all :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Welcome to Onyxia
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
THank you :) We should all be here this weekend sometime.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]