100K + Mounts WoW Factor Transmog Event

Confirmed WoW factor show for Deathwing!!!! Sept 8th(H) 100,000g, 3 Blizzard store mounts, 1 Blizzard store pet.

LOADS of time to prepare, get those xmogs!

(Click the link to find out more about the WoW factor!)
http://wowroleplaygear.com/the-wow-factor

Ps, thanks to Thorranar and Brillynn

<3 Caylena

now for the rules n stuffz

Participant Rules

If you’d like to take part in an event, all you have to do is show up at the designated time and location as listed in our Events articles – there’s no registration required. There are however a few guidelines worth taking note of:

• The majority of your outfit should be transmogrified.
• An outfit should have no missing armor pieces (but you are not required to show helm or cloak, or
wear a shirt and tabard).
• Participants may switch character between rounds, but not during. We may wish to return to award gold to a character at any time.
• Characters from multiple accounts are accepted.
• As you can change character between rounds, you may also change outfit, but do so at your own risk (we might prefer your first!).
• We don’t award prizes to outfits with a mix of armor types.

Participant FAQ

Q. Can I win multiple prizes?
A. Yes, participants may win a prize in each of the rounds of competition.

Q. Do I have to attend the whole event to be eligible for a prize?
A. No, players may come and go as they please, and are not required to have won in a previous round to be eligible for later rounds. We recognise that players have other commitments, so we do our best to be flexible.

Q. Can we enter as a guild/partnership?
A. Whilst we love to see groups of themed characters, we sadly have to judge on an individual basis. It’s simply too difficult to judge groups in comparison to individuals.

Q. Are roleplay outfits accepted?
A. We fully encourage participants to show off their roleplay outfits during the course of our events, but unfortunately we cannot judge them on the same basis as other transmogrification sets unless they fulfil all of the criteria set out in the rules above. For example, allowing the mixing of armor types can potentially give a great advantage to plate wearers, who may wear almost any armor pieces to form a roleplay set.

Q. Why do you hate dwarves and love blood elves etc?
A. The reason that certain races are over-represented among winners is quite simply because the relative population of that race is higher. We’ve attended Horde events where 50 out of 100 are Blood Elves and 2 are Goblins, of course there will be more Elves winning in such circumstances.

Q. You always talk about ‘Recipe’ sets. What does that mean, exactly?
A. We use the term ‘recipe’ to refer to any outfit which was designed by Blizzard with the intention of those items matching one another. For example, tier sets, pvp sets and uncommon BoE sets such as the Commander’s Set.

Judging Criteria

When judging transmogrification events, we take a number of factors in to consideration. Fulfilling one or more of the criteria does not automatically make a character a winner, but these are the areas we focus on when discussing outfits:

• Uniqueness – Players who have used their creativity to create an outfit we’ve not seen before will
really stand out.
• Colour-coordination – Items which blend together in a colour theme.
• Accessorising – Matching cloaks/weapons/pets with armor sets. Particularly valuable with armor sets
that are intended to go together (‘Recipes’).
• Theme – Outfits relating to a certain location/faction, for example, a frozen Northrend set.
• Personality – An outfit which embodies a character as a personality, for example, an engineer.
• Completeness – Outfits which appear to be at their final stage with no more work to be done.
The player has completed their intended set.
• Effort/Rarity
Edited by Caylena on 8/16/2012 2:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Wooo! Can I enter two of my chars? and if so, how?
Reply Quote
updated with rules n stuffz
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
How exciting, I have no chance of winning but i'll be there to stalk and stare.
Reply Quote
you have a chance! its a month away, you have time to farm something :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I like to donate a blizzard store pet to this event for <Flawless>. Please have brill or Thor relay the pet and I shall get it ASAP!
Reply Quote
65 Blood Elf Death Knight

• The majority of your outfit should be transmogrified.

What if you're a DK and you're wearing a 100% matching color-coordinated CLOTH set. Not technically transmogrifed PLATE gear, just simply wearing a complete cloth outfit.

Am I still eligible for prizes?
Reply Quote

Am I still eligible for prizes?

No, im afraid not, that would be considered a Role-Play(RP) outfit. :(
but we do love seeing RP outfits heh
Edited by Caylena on 8/15/2012 11:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Stylist LFW!
... jk, all sarcasm aside, thanks for the information :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I'm ready for this!
Reply Quote
Sponsored one on Tichondrius 2 weeks ago..had a lot of fun! Definitely an event to look forward to.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
08/12/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Heilkraft
Wooo! Can I enter two of my chars? and if so, how?

You can only enter 2 characters if they are on separate accounts or between rounds you switch.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Live Stream Archive

http://www.twitch.tv/elvinemod/b/331529449

Screenshots

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.446385322081042.117036.371621519557423&type=1

Follow Up Article

http://wowroleplaygear.com/2012/09/10/wow-factor-us-deathwing-horde-follow-up/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]