My time on WoW has been relatively brief compared to some, so I only speak from my short time on this server but since I started playing, it seems Dentarg has seen a lot of guilds become strong raiding guilds.
With 2 Guilds at 8/8 heroic and a 3rd about it be (again, only speaking for Ally Side), 4 other guilds 6/8 heroic, and a few other great raiding guilds that stopped raiding for various reasons that will hopefully be back in MoP.
Do you think Dentarg has finally become a decent raiding server or do you think it's just because Content is so easy right now?
Most experienced raiders will agree that Dragon Soul was the easiest Cata raiding tier and perhaps one of the easiest raiding tiers since launch.
On top of that, it's been nerfed 6 times now.
Like I mentioned above, I haven't been in the raiding scene for a long time so maybe its my inexperience that makes me feel this way; but I do think despite Dragon being an "easy raid" and having that 30% nerf, Dentarg is really growing.
I've either been in or Pugged with most of the guilds on the server and I've seen a lot of really strong players.
I used to think Dentarg was hopeless and because I thought that way I tried to leave the server twice.
I came back both times because I missed the people on this server too much >3< (even though they all hate me Q.Q lol).
Most of the time I see people complaining about how bad the server is and see so many people server transfer to find a "good guild".
True, other servers do have more guilds with good progression and guilds that cleared DS faster than on Dentarg, but I think we've got enough good guilds out there now that server transferring to another server for progression seems like something someone would do when maybe they just aren't good enough themselves to find a raid group on this server.
Ok I'm really getting off topic XD. Let me just list some questions and you can answer them if you feel like it ;P
1. Do you think Dentarg has gotten stronger, weaker, or stayed the same as far as strength in our raiding community since the start of Cata?
2. Do you think Dentargs guilds progression is better than it has been in the past simply because we've had so much time to work on this tier with so many nerfs?
3. Why do you think most people realm transfer when they want to find a better progression raiding guild? Is it because they're more skilled than any of the guilds on Dentarg?*
4. Do you plan on transferring off this server soon? If so, why?
5. How do you think Dentarg will do in MoP?
TL;DR - Read questions 1 and 2
* This might be ignorant of me to say, but I think I have raided with most of the "serious" raiders on the server and I don't think that is the case XP