@TOG

90 Gnome Priest
Ok then on2 da next question y do u hold said grudge that long
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
.beastcloud.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Haha wat a close game lol n a beast game hey Guys I just turn 16 this very minute JK turned to 1201 in the middle of my dartmers aka fastness typage WTF blizz
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
wow u just a BABY :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
first of all, its not a grudge. a grudge inclines that i'm just stubborn, and I have no legitimate reason for hating jamal.

homies dont betray. ever. not even once. jamal did, and thats enough for me to never want anything to do with him ever again.

i view him a lot like that type of girl who !@#$s you, says she loves you, then leaves you for the next interesting guy. then as soon as shes done with that guy, she comes crying back to you. i dont deal with girls like that, and neither should you.

ps srsly tho u should watch the vid maybe u get UNBLIND
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
dude maybe there is something deeper to all of this: do u need a sess?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I wath it tomorrow I just SED day for fun but (y did my iPod capitalize SED there it goes again mist stand for sthing IE USA NSF ) if u want nothing 2 do wid him y r u always talkin about how he a tr8r n e ways maybe we should settle it once n for all s hate him sum don't now let's move on I need 2 experts a expert spy n a expert phsycholoist to help me solve a mystery you see a person who will remain unnamed told me he saw a Tauren babymicro talkin c@rp about me but when he talk to rbomb he say he don't also Jamal removed me from real I'd and idk y 1 nite we havin fun in durotar next day gone he say his friend do it so he play more tf2 but if he really was talkin c&@rp then he is mad at me n idk y so 1 of these people r Lyin to me we need to find out either a. Y Jamal is mad at me or b. Y da unnamed guy lied any volunteers sign up here thx
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
not sure what that all means pls explain
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I need lots of dartmers we can convo it tomor ps dartmers means fastness typage ps that means keyboard
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
i understood the whole thang.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Whoah lol u an interpreter of tog or wat
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
hek yea quiz me
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Ok here go nothin lol 14da$24dasho3get r here we go . HOLY MOLY RAVIOLI BIG STROMBOLI LIKE NICK FOLEY ROLEY POLEY PRACTICE OLLIE.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Nope lol u r so wrong lol np that wasn't da real me that was me actin for a quiz man it wasn't genuine tog
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
take that
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
N y for no1 no eat a stromboli is lol it like hi quality home made hot pocket kinda
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Mt dude fug spell check it ruin my style of speakin naw mean . N y does no1 no wat a Stromboli is......***da rest is workin as intintid***.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
dude stromboli is da bomb
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
ie should be called stromBOMBi
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]