[A] Striving For Mediocrity 25man Heroic

85 Gnome Priest
SFM is a hardcore raiding guild on US-Stonemaul PvP Server.

We raid from 8pm PST to 11 PST. Tues, Thur and Sun

Currently recruiting all dps and healers. We will be raiding as soon as we can when MoP comes out.

We also like to do a 10 man alt run.

We are currently 8/8 heroic DS.

www.sfmguild.net
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
You look like a Portuguese hooker.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Why thank you good sir :)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Come Join Us For The MoP Expansion!
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Hunter
no
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
Are there like...any good players left in your guild?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
08/15/2012 08:55 PMPosted by Ravìs
Are there like...any good players left in your guild?

Of course we are all still here :) Just have gone down to 10 man raiding during the long wait for MoP :)

We have Zerglos/Kremlin one of the best pvpers and dpsers I've ever seen and we have Lightwielder our GM very awesome Paladin Healer. Thunder very very cool Ret Paladin. And of course me :) the coolest gnome on the server :) Really too many to count.

Ive been in the guild for a while now and have had no complaints :)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Still looking for a few good Gnomes :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Since fallen left SFM is now considered "hardcore"???
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Hunter
fallen was hardcore?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Hardcore alcoholics
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
08/17/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Poptya
Hardcore alcoholics

YOU LOST

BEYOND BORING

WOULD SUCK TO BE IN A WORTHLESS GUILD

SILENCE WORM
Edited by Valentine on 8/18/2012 6:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Hunter
silence worm was mine, peasants was abusedgoat's
I win
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Silence Worm sounds like a yugioh monster
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
08/17/2012 05:14 AMPosted by Fanboy
Since fallen left SFM is now considered "hardcore"???

?? As much as I know when you do Heroic Raids that means Hardcore Raiding? Or am I mistaken?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
08/20/2012 10:27 PMPosted by Tachi
when you do Heroic Raids that means Hardcore Raiding

Moment of Impact 1/8H Looking for more to join our Hardcore Raiding Groups. We take this game very serious, no joke!
Edited by Divinethis on 8/21/2012 8:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

?? As much as I know when you do Heroic Raids that means Hardcore Raiding? Or am I mistaken?

"Hardcore" usually refers to a guild's attitude toward or approach to raiding. We do heroic raids, but we are definitely not hardcore. If you're trying to do cross-server recruitment (which is pretty much necessary if you want to maintain a 25-man guild on Stonemaul), you'll have better luck writing up a detailed description of your approach to raiding than you will using ambiguous terms like "casual" or "hardcore."

Good luck with the recruitment! =)
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
"Hardcore" usually refers to a guild's attitude toward or approach to raiding. We do heroic raids, but we are definitely not hardcore. If you're trying to do cross-server recruitment (which is pretty much necessary if you want to maintain a 25-man guild on Stonemaul), you'll have better luck writing up a detailed description of your approach to raiding than you will using ambiguous terms like "casual" or "hardcore." Good luck with the recruitment! =)

DULCE BELLUM CALLING EVERY GUILD OUT....WATCHOUT RESURGENCE WE GOT A NEW #1 WHO DOES IT BIG.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/21/2012 08:30 PMPosted by Ravìs
"Hardcore" usually refers to a guild's attitude toward or approach to raiding. We do heroic raids, but we are definitely not hardcore. If you're trying to do cross-server recruitment (which is pretty much necessary if you want to maintain a 25-man guild on Stonemaul), you'll have better luck writing up a detailed description of your approach to raiding than you will using ambiguous terms like "casual" or "hardcore." Good luck with the recruitment! =)

DULCE BELLUM CALLING EVERY GUILD OUT....WATCHOUT RESURGENCE WE GOT A NEW #1 WHO DOES IT BIG.

I was simply offering some friendly advice. The more stable raiding guilds we have on the server, the better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]