<Celestial> LF Spriest/Mage

90 Goblin Mage
Greetings,

Celestial is a former top 165 US 10 man that is looking for some laid back, skilled players for MoP raiding. While we are no longer raiding in the same capacity as we did during Cataclysm, we are still looking for players that would like to be part of a solid, casual yet progression minded group in Mist of Pandaria. Ideally, we are looking for players who take their raiding seriously, but don't have the time or desire to raid a whole lot. Things like raiding professions, gemming and reforging correctly, ability to stay out of fire while performing your role adequately and researching upcoming fights before showing up are essential.

Our schedule is Mondays and Fridays from 9:30-12:30 EST.

Please be advised that because of our light schedule, attendance is paramount. PLEASE DON'T BOTHER APPLYING IF YOU CAN'T MAKE THE RAIDS CONSISTENTLY.

Recruitment:

We have 1 DPS Slot open for a cloth DPS (mage, spriest, warlock)

If you are interested, contact me via battletag (Sinn#1106). You can also apply on our website: Celestial-guild.guildlaunch.com
Edited by Poutt on 10/16/2012 4:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
^-^ Mop yay!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I thought celestial became smitus and friends
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Yep, most of the guild left and made Smitus and friends. Which is a great guild, that will do great things in MoP. We are rebuilding Celestial as a once a week, casual yet progression minded guild.

P.S Welcome to Horde side!
Edited by Dieo on 8/15/2012 12:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
What Dieo said!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Now I know and knowing is half the battle?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
08/15/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Síeara
Now I know and knowing is half the battle?

And love is a battlefield.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
To the top.
Edited by Deathspank on 8/16/2012 1:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
^
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Still looking :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
^
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
^
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
chicken dinner
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
08/22/2012 08:10 AMPosted by Bluebeary
winner winner

NOU!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Mondays @ 930pm works well with my schedule.I'll look for someone in game to talk to tonight.
I'm currently in a dead guild and searching for new digs.

The next few days will be tough for me to be on since I have relatives in town visiting. I will be on Sunday night for sure though. Add me to real id: Aherrera1986@gmail.com and we can discuss thing further. Or you can contact in-game on poutt if you prefer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]