[A] Resolution, Recruiting for PvP and PvE

90 Human Hunter
Resolution is looking for a few good men and women to fill our ranks. We will be focused primarily on Arena, RBGs, World PvP and 10 man raiding teams.

We will be forming multiple Arena teams, one guild sponsored RBG team and one guild sponsored raid team. With more to come in the future.

Our overall goal being to excel at multiple phases in the game and to touch on all aspects of this world and not focus solely on PvE, or Vice versa.

Each spot will be earned on each and every guild run team and not handed out due to favoritism or lack of people. Success is the main goal, and even the Guild leader(Myself) will not be given a spot if there is another more suited for the job.

To be better than we were yesterday and to crush horde, that is our Resolution!
~Knight-Champion Riftt
Edited by Rìftt on 11/16/2012 12:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Turning up the base!
/BUMP
Reply Quote
89 Human Mage
The few. The Proud. The Resolution.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Now that there is new lv. cap, as well as new string of 85's and going 90 befor to long, well have to get you in on some bear action. ^^

as we paint orggrimar red, in their own blood. :D
i'm rather anxious to see the outcome, of all the work you've put in to the recruiting.
with a couple post patches, after launch of pandaria, and recalibration of are toons. i'm looking forward to yet anouther season of good times, and world pvp. hoping we will be able to give this server what it deserves a rebalance of skilled players, with hungering blades of cold steel, thirsty for horde blood. :D

lookin forward to the pvp with ya, hopefully you didn't get to rusty from your wow break
^_~
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Who taught Dhampir how to access the forums...
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Where do I sign up?

Be warned, I've been very indecisive as to what class I want to play.

I'm leaning to DK or maybe my rogue. Not sure just yet.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Now that there is new lv. cap, as well as new string of 85's and going 90 befor to long, well have to get you in on some bear action. ^^

as we paint orggrimar red, in their own blood. :D
i'm rather anxious to see the outcome, of all the work you've put in to the recruiting.
with a couple post patches, after launch of pandaria, and recalibration of are toons. i'm looking forward to yet anouther season of good times, and world pvp. hoping we will be able to give this server what it deserves a rebalance of skilled players, with hungering blades of cold steel, thirsty for horde blood. :D

lookin forward to the pvp with ya, hopefully you didn't get to rusty from your wow break
^_~

For every drop of horde blood that falls, many times more will pour out of alliance veins.

Anyways, i'm really looking forward to MoP. ShC is in a great position to really kickstart up all types of stuff, wpvp included.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Har Jokes on you Harnroz, there's less of us than there are of you. % wise, we'll spill more blood. MWAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Lul. Well said.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Ginzo you're back! We'd love to have you in our ranks. The people we have gathered so far work extremely well together and you would be a welcome addition!

@Harn. Do you know if Merl has any plans of a return in MoP? I sure hope so....It wouldn't be wpvp if him and I weren't trading blows.... :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Yep. I am back good sir. I haven't decided exactly what I want to do.

I am digging Hunter so far. I don't really enjoy rogue all too much outside of PvE (ironically).

I do know one thing is for certain. And that is Horde blood shall be spilled. MWAHAHAHA.

(And occasionally Alliance if I can somehow manage that. D:)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
Riftt smells.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Bump for Panda Addition!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Bumpz
Reply Quote
87 Troll Mage
I remember rifft, what a girl
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
I remember Icejob, what a sexy babe.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bass^ Not base.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]