<TFA> is the leading progression guild on the US - Bronzebeard server, and we're looking for a couple excellent players to balance out our raids. We have a strong core of players and a friendly environment, but at the same time we're very progression-focused. We're exclusively 10-man and plan to stay that way. We are in the market for a few exceptional raider. Instead of telling you exactly what we want, I'll list the classes/specs that we're not interested in. This is for a core position. You will be raiding 8/8 heroic as soon as you transfer, not riding the bench.
Important note: our distinguishing feature is our small roster. We like to run a roster of 10-11. If you want a guild with a nice bench / backups, we're not for you.
Also important is our relatively (with respect to our ranking) relaxed attitude towards the game. We are proud of everything we've accomplished in Cataclysm, but we're here to have fun first and foremost. If you touch yourself to Blood Legion kill videos, then don't bother applying.
Guild Name - The Feral Aggressors
Website - tfa-guild.info (all applications are private)
Raid Days/Times - Sun-Wed 8-11pm PST
Contact Naihan (Naihan's alts: Kilzaga, Aidra, Klaes) or Broodax for more info. The best way is my Real ID below.
Naihan's Real ID: email@example.com
Mostly ranged DPS and 1 healer that meets the below criteria:
We are looking at all applications EXCEPT the following: Holy Paladin, Healing Priest, Hunter, Rogue, Prot Warrior, Blood DK.
Current Raid Progression:
Finished Cataclysm ranked #89 US 10-man
8/8 H Dragon Soul (Realm First! Deathwing, kill date: 2/28/12)
7/7 H Firelands
13/13 H tier-11
Earned every Cataclysm raid achievement, ranked US #31 for achievements (10+25 combined) on Guildox.
What we require from our raiders:
- Respect for your fellow raiders and raid officers.
- Exceptional understanding of your spec.
- Consistency in raid attendance and performance.
- Damn near 100% attendance. (Nothing other than REALLY important stuff. RL happens, but we have a very small roster)
- Outstanding situational awareness.
- Ability to take constructive criticism and consider suggestions.
- Full understanding of all raid strategies.
- Attending raid prepared with reagents + consumables. We provide as much consumables as we can, but you should always have your own.
- Participate in the PTR raids during normal raid times.
Loot System: Loot Council, we are very fair when it comes to loots with the principal rule being gearing up people at the same rate.
Please do not hesitate to apply or talk to an officer in game for more information.
While we are not currently actively searching for anything other than the above classes, if you believe you are an exceptional player of your particular class and spec, don’t be afraid to apply. We always are looking to update our roster with the best players available.