Blacklight [H] – 2 night Progression Raiding

90 Tauren Druid
Greetings
Blacklight is a 10-man raiding guild. We have formed from a group of friends who enjoy the Hardcore raiding setting, but don’t have as much time as we used to. So we will be running two nights a week in a calm, but hardcore atmosphere. The current members have all cleared 8/8H Dragon Soul (however this is not a requirement for applying). We plan on having an 11 man roster to accommodate for class balance and schedule. Our goal is to progress through all content as quickly as our 2 night schedule allows.

Current needs:
We are currently looking for a mage, hunter, and a mistweaver monk.

Blacklight
US Dalaran Horde PVE
Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm EST

What to Expect:
-A calm, focused raiding environment where we have fun while progressing.
-A strict adherence to our raiding schedule, we will never start an attempt after 11:00pm.
-Like-minded people who raid for the enjoyment of progression and raiding itself, not for gear or for world/US/realm first.
-Clearing all Content (current and anything we may have not cleared yet)

Expectations:
-We expect members to have a love for the game and for the raiding experience, with a desire to clear all content while having time for our lives outside the game
-We expect members to have raiding (preferably Heroic) experience and to be adept at playing their class.
-We expect members with a mature attitude and behavior.
-We expect all members to have Mumble, a mic is strongly encourage.
-We expect all members to maintain 90% raid attendance to keep our 11 member rooster.
-We expect all members to understand that with 11 raiders, 1 player will sit out for every encounter (based on class balance/progression/loot).
-We expect all members to be on time and prepared (in real life as much as in game) for raids.
-We expect players to know encounter mechanics and strategies, as well as their individual roles.
-We expect all members to be time efficient (ex. not wasting time during trash or between wipes).

Or for more information, talk to Rhokdelar, Balazin or Creeperzz in game. You can find an application here:
http://blacklightguild.guildportal.com/
Edited by Rhokdelar on 9/1/2012 11:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
XII
Uh...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Oops! Let me try again. Rhokdelar, I would like to cordially invite you and your friends to join The Vineyard! Starting a new guild, filling it with the best players on the server, and then leveling it up is tough work, which is why I would like you to represent The Vineyard as our official raid time come Mists! I know talent when I see it and you and your friends have what it takes to keep The Vineyard a major player in world progress! When you are ready to discuss this in further detail, feel free to contact me in game! I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Ty for your offer aconnoiseur. Blacklight is a level 25 guild though. It has server first level 25 guild achievement. Along with others such as the hard to come by Stay Classy.

We have a limited amount of spots left on our raid team. If your interested, dont wait too long. Contact us now or apply online.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Bump.

Awesome peeps, wish them luck in MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Everyone knows The Vineyard was exempt from server firsts... and that all guilds once reaching level 25, start accruing Vineyard Points (VPs) with the goal of becoming Exalted with The Vineyard.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
Run that <Blacklight> over Silverwang's bedsheets and I bet you'll find some interesting art.

lol but seriously, good luck in MoP guys.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just the sheets?
Should be the whole room tbh
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated our needs!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
XII
Aanne. You need to be in Org so I can pumpkin you!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ha!

Halloween can't get here fast enough, I need to restock!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
What does we currently needs?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]