Skilled Tank looking for raiding.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Who am i?

Hi guys, my name is eric. I moved to this realm about a week ago, and after a through sizing up, i am confident in this realm. I have decided to call this place my home for a while to come, and i am looking to get into the world of raiding. I have always been raiding, ever since BC, and would say that i am a very skilled, and aware individual.

I am available for raids after 9pm EST every day, and even more so during the weekends.

Credentials

Currently, i am 6/8 Heroic (dont have the last 2 down because i havent been included in these raids) on my priest. Her name is mythsyn, on the realm dragonmaw.

I am also a 2300 experienced Holy paladin in arena, fighting consistently at 2400 mmr. While this may be concerned with PvP. It means i can ask of the raid for different cooldowns that i know. I am aware of all classes, their abilities, and their mechanics. This experience in the arena that i worked on for years now also has given be the ability to be extremely aware. This guy will not be standing in fires in your raid. I also use my abilities to the fullest, and not only use set healing moves, but also use my utility spells in certain situations that benefit us.

I have decided to cut all ties to former alts. And to focus on my paladin, who i have always regarded as my true main.

What do i offer?

I offer an extremely enthusiastic, aware, skilled player, who is commited to guilds and the people that are in them.

I will be rolling a tank for MoP. (i have previous experience as one), and am looking forward to anyone who can represent a guild on arthas, and maybe be interested in me!

Contact me via realid Brenos1337@yahoo.com

or contact in game, whichever you like

again, thanks!!!!!
-Eric
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Jeez you sell yourself very well. Good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
got that experience from the street.....dog

Thanks for the compliment and the bump!
Edited by Docx on 8/14/2012 2:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I think we've met already haha ;)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello Docx, are you still looking? If so please in-game mail me :)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Just started a new guild, and we are looking to recruit players like you for progression raiding come MoP. If you're interested, message me in game and I will be glad to answer any and all questions you may have.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Hey there, my newly transferred guild, Deus Et Machina, is looking for a handful of competent players for our 10m core MoP raid group!

Take a look at my thread, and contact me if it's what you're looking for!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6573699860#1
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
http://eternalredemptiion.enjin.com/

Check us out.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Hey there, my newly transferred guild, Deus Et Machina, is looking for a handful of competent players for our 10m core MoP raid group!

Take a look at my thread, and contact me if it's what you're looking for!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6573699860#1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]