------<THE INVADERS>----

90 Blood Elf Paladin
The Invaders is a new guild looking for dedicated wow players. With MoP release nearing we will be putting together a raid team too help our members Cata gear up. Although our main focus will be end game raiding we do accept lower lvl toons as well. Our only requirements are that you be respectful of fellow guildies,Log on at least once a week , be involved with the guild and participate in guild events etc.

Along with end game raiding we would also like to do some of the originals which include:

Wrath of the lich king raids

Burning Crusade
and original wow raids

These raids not only hold many achievements but awesome transmog sets, mounts and most important of all the overall wow playing experience.If you would like an Invite you contact either me (vinnyxp) or my co-gm krok in game or if im not on email me at slivr2030@yahoo.com. Thanks and Happy gaming
Edited by Vinnyxp on 8/13/2012 6:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]