This is for people who hate Taelo

85 Orc Death Knight
Well i'd just like to start by saying, every time I come on the forums (which is quite rare at this point) i see a new thread by guess who....Taelo. And upon seeing these all that comes into my mind is how he's a skinny short loser and isn't funny at all, and the fact that he try's so hard to be funny for his loser, ugly !@# friends, is rather pathetic. You're ugly (along with Akiyuki) and you need to stop posting so much, because it's annoying, and quite simply put, lame.

This is my opinion, post yours. And if you'd like to say something to me about this thread don't waste your time commenting on this thread, as I will not be checking it, so a simple /w Gød will do just fine, thanks everyone. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
My plan is to go into the new expansion no longer trolling...but i see you mentioned both Taelo and Akiyuki in this post...so all i'll say is...

Okay.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Our server is small, our forums are even smaller. Only a handful of people from both factions visit this board, so it's no surprise it is the same set of familiar faces creating threads and/or posting.

1 2 3 COME PARTY WITH ME ... 3 4 5 LET'S KEEP THE SPIRIT ALIVE!! SING WITH ME!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
on a positive spin, mr GAYlo keeps some of us entertained. (well, at least I'm usually entertained by his posts..)

I'd rather him keep doing what he's doing (admitting to being bad and continuing to have fun) than to have him talk about how awesome he is, have nothing to show for it, AND be obnoxious.

TL;DR (whatever that actually means..)

I like the guy! his sillyness brings joy to those around him. and if you never have fun or make other people laugh, what is the point of breathing?
Edited by Unclescar on 8/14/2012 8:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Viladin 2012- The only keybinding candidate supported by Jimmihendrix.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
08/14/2012 07:01 AMPosted by Takarita
My plan is to go into the new expansion no longer trolling

You and I both...
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
You know, outside of the begging for money for name, race and faction changes, and the constant boring forum posts about what he's eating or random colors, or the pointlessness of anything he ever says in vent, or the fact that he's from bumble!@#$, South Dakota or some %^-*, and the fact that he's a 12 year old kid...

Besides all that, he's really not half bad.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i'm ashamed...my name has yet to be mentioned in any hate post by you...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I think Taelo is the funniest kid on this server, God you try hard to make him QQ. But you will never succeed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
08/14/2012 11:59 PMPosted by Bigpapapump
I think Taelo is the funniest kid on this server, God you try hard to make him QQ. But you will never succeed.

I like anyone with an eyepatch.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
People who talk !@#$ over a video game. Congratulations, you've all made my "This person is a total tool-bag list". Have a good world of warcraft day now.
Reply Quote
Cattywampus I'm horde now, come kill me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]