Rerolling here Which faction?

90 Human Death Knight
I know of the current situation of the server. But Is there a Certain Faction you guys would prefer to be played or are both pretty much in the !@#$ter?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Pretty much everything is dead... i honestly thought about comming back since i first started here in vanilla, but i dunno, i spam in trade for guilds that actually do h Ds but i never get anything not even a reply haha, but i'd say atm theres more Horde than alli so iits up to u
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
So Any Idea if Blizz is going to do anything to Help population?

Rolling Alliance I guess.
Edited by Lazorspewpew on 8/16/2012 5:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
hey i just transferred this warrior here and trying to make a raid team alliance side
Reply Quote
7 Human Hunter
I did both a Horde and an Ally character here recently. The Ally side is virtually empty. There were at most 8 people Stormwind while i was on last night, including me, and at one point I was the only person in SW for several minutes.

Horde side varied between about 15-32 people in Org. while I was there. I'm curious to see how the game plays in a pure form like this without many people. Crafting will be the biggest challenge, I think. I want to see if it's possible to level crafting with virtually no AH.

I decided to do a hunter, since it's the one of easiest and least expensive characters to level solo, I think.

I also obviously have too much time on my hands.... LOL.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]