8/8h Resto/Ele Sham looking for 10m for MoP

90 Pandaren Shaman
Hey all, basically what the title says. I'm a 404 resto/ 402 ele shaman looking for a new home come Mists of Pandaria.

About me:

I started raiding as a frost DK at the very end of WotLK, clearing through LK right before Cata was released. The guild fell apart shortly after and so I changed to Bloodlines on US Sargeras (Now Satiated on Blackrock) One of the strongest guilds on the server at the time, I quickly became an officer and was in the position until I had to resign to focus on college. Since college has ended I switched mains (3 frost DK's in a 10 man is a no go), learned resto/ele, and full cleared all heroic content.

Being new to the Shaman class I won't say that I''m the greatest healer in the world, but I'd like to think that I'm pretty good and getting better every time I raid. As previous raiders will attest to, I'm usually the first person to volunteer for handling mechanics (interrupts, purges, dispels, etc) and to quote a friend of mine "You follow mechanics like no one I've ever seen" Sufficient to say I don't stand in fire :D

Having been an officer in a serious raiding guild for about 7 months, I know what officers are looking for in a raider. I'll be on time to raids, I'll do what I'm told to handle, if I make a mistake I'll be the first one to admit it and fix it (no excuses for me, that's actually a huge pet peeve of mine), and I'll be dedicated to progression, even if it means wiping for hours to get a boss down.

What I'm looking for:

I'd like to find a stable 10 man raid with people who are as dedicated as I am and looking to quickly progress through MoP. Sorry to those who run 25m guilds, but my computer can't handle it and I can't afford a better one at present :( I can raid any night necessary but it must start at 8pm server (10pm CST) or later because I work an inconsistent job schedule that sometimes has me close.

Closing thoughts:

Thanks for taking the time to check out my thread. If you're interested send me a tell in game (á is alt code 0225) or add me to realID so we can chat (probably a better option since I have 7 85's and counting --> cjanis@live.com) I'll be checking back here on a regular basis to see if there are any responses as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I will fully vouch for this kid, he's an exceptional raider, his attendance is flawless and is performance is above average.

As stated he does not stand in fire. He does listen and he does do as he is told.
He isn't a child and will also take constructive criticism if it is needed.

We achieved 8/8H later than most guilds, but that was not due to performance problems in a healer perspective, Thal is more than capable of being in a server first guild as far as skill is concerned, I know from seeing multiple server firsts on my BC/Wrath main, this was the sort of player we looked for when recruiting.

I hope you will all give him a serious look over.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
WE NEED THIS was founded on 04/02/12. Our goal is to be the best of the best, being noticed as a server top. On US-Blackrock that is something to be proud of, that being said Blackrock has multiple top guilds. We want to be the best with a 9hr raid week schedule.

Because we raid 9hrs a week (tues-weds-thurs 6pm-9pm PST) or (9pm-12pm EST) and we want to be the best we expect raid attendance to be nearly perfect. If you have a rocky real life schedule don't bother posting, if sporadic events occur in your life more then a normal human being don't bother. I say this because i personally have made ever scheduled raid, and i manage to work part time, go to school full time, hang out with friends, and go to the gym. So... if you cant make our raid times don't bother posting.

Now that attendance was dealt with lets look at our player performance. A lot of guilds can talk the talk but can they walk the walk? Right now our core raiders have experience all the back to WoTLK. We are very knowledgeable about our class and have made drops in our roster due to people not being able to perform at the level we want. We will be running WoL's and we will expect a 95% survival rate.

We are a tight niche group of 7 solid raiders looking for 4 more to go into MoP.
What we are looking for-
War tank with dps os [ warrior ]
Pally tank with dps or heal os [paladin ]
Dk tank with dps os [death knight ]
feral tank with either os [druid monk]
monk with a ms heal/tank and os dps if you plan on rolling a monk we want you to hit 85 in a week i realize that's extreme but we will help in anyway possible. If you are another class please still consider we have multiple toons and we can also re roll.

What we expect from you in MoP.
-Maxed professions.
-Contributions to guild.
-Being active.
-Not being sketchy.
-leveling from 85 to 90 in a week.* ( this is important we want to start raiding the tues after exp release).

What we expect from you in raids-
1. raid awareness tunnel visioning will not be tolerated. this means you are anticipating boss abilities as your own to conqueror the encounter.
2. Being vocal. this means staying calm and being able to communicate during a encounter, for example calling out if your filling someones role as a soaker.
3. Being prepared for raid. All flasks, gems, food, enchants, will be provided by guild.
we expect you to know your reforge and state priorities.
4. raging is a nono. for whatever the reason their is just no room to rage on someone else but yourself. If you don't like the strat thats being ran or the way someone is doing something we talk about like men and back our arguments with solid evidence
5. staying focused. during our raid when it comes to a progression fight you need to be focused on whats going on, if its farm content joke/troll/!@#$ do whatever i don't care but on the fight that's for progression all that stops and were focused.

Well thats my speal and some stuff i might have left out is were all about 20yrs of age, pretty mature for the most part, we are drama free, because half of us live with locally.
i dont care how old you are as long as you follow the %^-* above. you can tell im really tired of writing this now.

If interested or want to talk more get back at my real id @ hotshotgamer1992@msn.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
As stated in my OP, I can't start raiding before 8pm server time. Thanks for the interest though.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Still looking
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I vouch!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Thought I had something lined up but it fell through. Still looking for a solid hard mode guild
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ill keep it short and sweet;

Reality Check 8/8H Blackrock US 10m is recruiting for our core raid, we are in desperate need of an elemental shaman specifically and I would love to speak to you some more about our guild etc.

Added to RID :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]