@Igodeeperr

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Annnnnndddddddd..../popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
lulzor God Rogue Genora #1
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Hunter
This thread needs more troll. There is not nearly enough Mad:Mad correlation between forums and in game.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't know how the fight went, but range will always have the upper hand against melee.

And saying igodeeper sucks is pretty funny, considering all you do is try to catch people posting on other characters.

!@#$ happens, and you know this. Undergeared mages and hunters can easily take out a geared player, and considering he is in PVE gear and the mage has PVP gear, it will make a difference.

This isn't true at all. I see mages and hunters all the time on my feral and just put up bleeds and leave.....and even in pve gear, if you put out major damage on a player, they WILL die(unless they're just epic at healing or somethig xP). Not every mage and hunter that hits 85 will "Instantly" have advantage over a melee class. Thats like assuming every fresh 85 hunter with 100k health can kill a fully geared warrior simply because he's ranged.

08/13/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Verdell

/steals popcorn and runs
Edited by Vynlandor on 8/15/2012 5:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
If I was a ranged class watching you do your dailys or whatever, and do the first initial attack.. I will have the advantage. ( no one really knows how that fight went with them )

Does that mean they will automatically kill them? No I wasn't trying to say that, but the chances of the range killing them is still pretty high. We both know we could easily run up and plow down a PVE geared hunter or mage, but it doesn't always go that way.

I'll use what just happen in TBP as an example. I was heading to kill the undead guy in the tower and a hunter was heading my way, so I stunned him and started attacking him. After the first 2 hits I realized he was PVE. He ended up getting some range on me and still managed to dish out some pretty mean damage on me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I don't know how the fight went, but range will always have the upper hand against melee.

And saying igodeeper sucks is pretty funny, considering all you do is try to catch people posting on other characters.

!@#$ happens, and you know this. Undergeared mages and hunters can easily take out a geared player, and considering he is in PVE gear and the mage has PVP gear, it will make a difference.

This isn't true at all. I see mages and hunters all the time on my feral and just put up bleeds and leave.....and even in pve gear, if you put out major damage on a player, they WILL die(unless they're just epic at healing or somethig xP). Not every mage and hunter that hits 85 will "Instantly" have advantage over a melee class. Thats like assuming every fresh 85 hunter with 100k health can kill a fully geared warrior simply because he's ranged.

/steals popcorn and runs

Only i am allowed to do these actions ^
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Stealing is bad, mkay.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
My popcorn. Go buy your own.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

^
p.s Verdell ur my hero!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
08/15/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Solu
p.s Verdell ur my hero!

<3 You are welcome to my popcorn. But just you!

/glare
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
What if I ask nicely? Can I haz popcorn then? :(
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
08/15/2012 09:00 PMPosted by Vynlandor
What if I ask nicely? Can I haz popcorn then? :(

I would need my ego stroked.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]