Bunch of players looking for a guild

Hi Everyone,

Me and my buddies transferred to Darkspear a couple of days ago, my buddy was in a guild here, however its now dead. The group of us are looking for a guild to join. We come as a combo package, so if you want one of us you get us all.

All of us raided during TBC and WOTLK (None of us in cat though) on our old server and were regulars in our respective raiding groups. We, for the most part, don't stand in the fire. We quit after WOTLK, so we're working towards hitting level 85 and doing mists.

We're looking for a guild that's interested in doing Raids. I don't PVP, but I believe some of my buddies do.

So here's the list of characters (above 80):

Thrakken:
- Com/Sub Rogue
- Enh/Resto Draenei Shaman (Prob going ele/resto for mists)

Vedin
- (Enhancement/Resto) Shaman

Aegis:
- Prot/Prot Warrior <- how do i shot spec
- Ret/Holy Paladin

Shric
- Feral Druid
- Holy/Ret Paladin
- (Might transfer over a Holy/Shadow Priest)

We also have two more players that will probably follow us into a guild, but I don't want to make any promises.

We're all fairly rusty (two years of not playing does that to you), but for the most part not retarded :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
If you would like to get a hold of me in-game i can show you want we have to offer. currently 2/8 hm ds pushing for 10 man.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Can always use people to level my bank guild up a little. You are welcome to join it and do whatever you want.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Please check out http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6308662711#1 if you are still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hey Thrakken, I am in Versatile Chaos! We are currently coming back after a break from raiding, previous to the break we had 4 core groups running a week, most at least 4/8 H DS. You can check out our website at http://vc.aadriakgaming.com/ or shoot any of us a message, we would love to get you plugged in!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]