[A] Tank LF raiding guild for MoP!

85 Draenei Paladin
Hiya faction transferred from Horde to Alliance a few months ago and I'm looking for a raiding guild to call home in MoP. After the guild I was in on Horde (Imperium, before that Progression) broke up during BWD heroics I've been pugging most of the expansion and want to get back into progression raiding in MoP. In ICC we had 11/12HM on farm, and I led a pug to do LoD a few weeks after Cata came out. My knowledge of DS heroics is limited but my Lich achievements should show I know what I'm doing :)

Looking for any level 25 guild that was at least 4/8HM (or more!) in DS, I can raid during the week or Sunday nights starting anytime after 4PM server and ending no later then 10PM server.

If you need a tank reply here or pst me in game! Thanks!
Edited by Aerdis on 8/12/2012 1:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
7/8HM ICC? i'm confused.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
My bad 11/12, it's been a while.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
A little more about me, I've been playing video games competitively since 2002. The first online league I was in was for 5on5 Instagib CTF in Unreal Tournament 2002, where my guild at the time (ShockProof) was rated 2nd in North America for the duration of UT2002/3. I also played 1on1 Instagib CTF and was rated 1st in North America for almost a year. Before that I played a lot of Doom/Quake and won a few local tournaments in Q1 and Q3. Since then I've played EQ, EQ2, and made my way to WoW just before BC came out.

When I'm playing competitively I take attendance very seriously and will maintain near 100% attendance for scheduled raid nights (obvious exceptions aside). I'm always open for constructive criticism on what I can do better and don't mind respec'ing heals or DPS for some fights. I prefer to OT over MT as I find tanking adds to be a lot more fun/challenging, as I'm sure any tank who's done Nef can tell you, the first time you make the adds shut down twice w/o any external snares is an awesome feeling.

I'm a computer programmer by day, gamer by night, and autonomous robot designer on weekends. I'm really laid back and don't take things personally, if I sound like a good fit for your team reply to this thread, pst me in game or send me mail.

Thanks!
Edited by Aerdis on 8/13/2012 8:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
shame your alliance
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
she has a prettier tail than you uncut
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
cant beat these guns!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
thats true shes made out of organic food from space, and your just some steak and a burger.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
should of stayed horde boooooom!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
08/16/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Uncut
should of stayed horde boooooom!

I still have a bunch of alts on Horde, so I may transfer back if I can't find anything on Alliance. But I'd rather be a Draenei in MoP esp. with the hit bonus.

What are your raid days/times?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]