Guild Malice

90 Orc Death Knight
We are a casual organized raiding guild. Our goal is to maintain a guild of like-minded individuals with a common goal. The ideals they share are teamwork, cooperation and accountability. The goals they share are progressing through the end-game content, hanging out with people they get along with, and having fun. Any group of people can call themselves a guild. To us, a guild is a collection of people who become your extended family online. For all the time we spend logged into our Horde toons, having a place you can call home in-game is a luxury that many of us desire. This guild is that home, one where we progress successfully and have fun while doing it. We are one of, if not the old guild currently on this server and we've enjoy success every step of the way.

If Malice sounds like it may be a good fit for you, visit us:

www.wearemalice.org
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
free bump come to our server
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Thanks roid.

Malice is currently 6/6 MSV, 2/6 HoF, 0/4 Terrace.

We currently run two separate raid groups per week:
Early Raid: Wednesday - Thursday from 9 PM EST - Midnight
Late Raid: Friday night - Saturday night from Midnight - 3:00 AM EST

www.wearemalice.org
Reply Quote
78 Goblin Hunter
What classes/specs are you looking for? Specifically your late night raid.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Bump
Currently as of 4/7/13
Downed mageara 2 weeks now, working on Jikun
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hello, I would like to press buttons sequentially-- in a pre determined fight where the mechanics are telegraphed. I also enjoy collecting pixelated items that have a slight chance of dropping and only make my character marginally better!

EDIT: Typo
Edited by Reax on 4/7/2013 2:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hello, I would like to press buttons sequentially-- in a pre determined fight where the mechanics are telegraphed. I also enjoy collecting pixelated items that have a slight chance of dropping and only make my character marginally better!

EDIT: Typo

Nice
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]