Outplayed.

Ahm vs. Yereon duel here-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlOlCaxb2hg

Take it boy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
oswald your trash bro
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Lol, okay are any of you thug sauce? Go troll some other forum where they care.
Big : you are clueless
Ahm : I'm not yereon. Flying in the air and waiting for other person to forfeit is not winning.
Shinsenia : I have no idea who you are. Never even seen you online. Just assuming people are trash, makes you trash.

It's addressed to one person because only they would understand why it's immortalized in the forums.
Reply Quote
29 Draenei Paladin
How do you have 100+ arena wins and yet have not broken 1550? So bad.
Reply Quote

It's addressed to one person because only they would understand why it's immortalized in the forums.

Idiot
Reply Quote
08/12/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Shinsenia
oswald your trash bro

you're*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
08/13/2012 08:06 AMPosted by Cpthealz

I just never devoted much time to a serious arena team, just pug it for points. I'm just here to make sure Ahm and Thugsauce know I beat them at their own game.

Their both just trash that need to leave our realm. Either that or stop trolling and come beat me in a real duel if they want respect.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/13/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Oswald

I just never devoted much time to a serious arena team, just pug it for points. I'm just here to make sure Ahm and Thugsauce know I beat them at their own game.

Their both just trash that need to leave our realm. Either that or stop trolling and come beat me in a real duel if they want respect.

Elune loves you
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
WHY, WHY is the Destromath forums full of dumb world PvPers flexing their ePeens? You fly around and look for someone of the other faction out doing dailies or something, fly down and attack them. And now you guys are all: "ZOMG duels outside Org/Stormwind are so hardXcore." Cool story bro.
Edited by Rustynip on 8/13/2012 8:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
08/13/2012 08:58 PMPosted by Rustynip
WHY, WHY is the Destromath forums full of dumb world PvPers flexing their ePeens? You fly around and look for someone of the other faction out doing dailies or something, fly down and attack them. And now you guys are all: "ZOMG duels outside Org/Stormwind are so hardXcore." Cool story bro.
mad cause bad and never will be good at pvp so cries about it when other people enjoy it
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
^ lol.

Let me fill you guys in on why this was funny / worth posting,
And why it's not "epeen flexing".

These two guys Ahm, and mainly thugsauce, (who is banned from the forums)
Troll our trade chat quite a bit, calling people racist, linking fake achieves, and trash talking.
So naturally they get themselves into a duel challenge or two, since they claim to be experts.
The duel starts and they mount and fly in the air till you flee or log off. "Outplayed" is what they say. So I dueled him, he flew away, and I waited. He tasted his own medicine, and gg.

It's necessary to publicize the defeat of a troll, because the more they can keep their badness a secret, the more effective the trolling is.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
A member of SMM banned from the forums? How can the be?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]