There is no RP.

41 Undead Warrior
I was told there would be RP.Why isn't there RP?It said RP.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
“Let me ask you something first. Do you want a regular vanilla relationship with no kinky !@#$ery at all?"
My mouth drops open. "Kinky %^-*ery?" I squeak.
"Kinky !@#$ery."
"I can't believe you said that.'
"Well, I did. Answer me," he says calmly.
I flush. My inner goddess is down on bended knee with her hands clasped in supplication begging me.
"I like your kinky %^-*ery," I whisper.”
“He grabs me suddenly and yanks me up against him, one hand at my back holding me to him and the other fisting in my hair.
"You're one challenging woman," He kisses me, forcing my lips apart with his tongue, taking no prisoners.
"It's taking all my self-control not to !@#$ you on the hood of this car, just to show you that you're mine, and if I want to buy you a %^-*ing car, I'll buy you a !@#$ing car," he growls.”

I came

...in here looking for my keys. Have you seen my keys? Murathe bought me a car and I can't find my keys.
Reply Quote
41 Undead Warrior
“Let me ask you something first. Do you want a regular vanilla relationship with no kinky !@#$ery at all?"
My mouth drops open. "Kinky %^-*ery?" I squeak.
"Kinky !@#$ery."
"I can't believe you said that.'
"Well, I did. Answer me," he says calmly.
I flush. My inner goddess is down on bended knee with her hands clasped in supplication begging me.
"I like your kinky %^-*ery," I whisper.”
“He grabs me suddenly and yanks me up against him, one hand at my back holding me to him and the other fisting in my hair.
"You're one challenging woman," He kisses me, forcing my lips apart with his tongue, taking no prisoners.
"It's taking all my self-control not to !@#$ you on the hood of this car, just to show you that you're mine, and if I want to buy you a %^-*ing car, I'll buy you a !@#$ing car," he growls.”

I laughed at this.I have no idea why.
Reply Quote
WTB TWC's vent info... promise i wont join randomly and read quotes from FSOG
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
08/18/2012 09:03 AMPosted by Aiidz
WTB TWC's vent info... promise i wont join randomly and read quotes from FSOG

Therm beat you to this by a month.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Jokes aside, Mcbarthus, if you are still looking for RP, the Bardic Wardens is always looking for members.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
There's RP here, or at least that's what Lucinther claimed to me in a "short" discussion that involved him never getting to a point in 35 minutes before a dps queue finished. Every time you upgrade your gear, it's RP. Every time you do a quest, it's RP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
There's RP.

Sometimes you can even work in the quest you're doing. I got cranky and hollered a little while doing the cooking daily because I would have completed it were it not for the helpful "waiters" trying to take my order, which led to an interesting bit of back-and-forth (with a message in /w saying it was all good). Kari eventually ordered and even left a tip. ^.^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]