Already Dead [8/8 Heroic] LF Healer

90 Human Priest
Already Dead is currently looking for 1 healer for MoP. Our Shaman healer will be going to range dps. We are currently looking for a druid, shaman or pally (Monk-if power leveling). We are casual guild with very good players. All of our progression is usually done on one raiding day. We are only accepting exceptional player applications at this time. Because of our limited raid schedule, we need players that are quick learners as well as elite (without the elitist attitude).

Plan: Mist is released on Sept 25th, we start raiding Oct 5th. I expect all main raiders to be fully leveled, geared and familiar with class changes by this point.
Day: Friday (might expand to some cleanup on Sunday nights early on)
Time: 8-11
Server: Alleria-Alliance
Main Raid Group Comp: We have one 19 year old with everyone else ranging from 24-34 male. We have a wide range of personalities so we do not tolerate racist or sexual orientation jokes. Besides that, we do not regulate swearing, jokes or anything like that. We are all adults in the guild. Our guild leader is Torie she does not currently raid in our progression group. Everyone is pretty laid back. We are not the type of guild that screams or yells. Everyone of us gets along with each other. The chemistry is very important to some people in the group. Its not a must that EVERYONE likes you, but it does help.....I think most would agree on this.

Contact Xanoval with in-game mail answering these questions:
1. Your Age/ Gender
2. Your Toons name
3. Your Healing XP/ WoW XP
4. Previous Guilds. Previous Raiding roles. Hardcore raider? Casual? ect.
5. Any other information you have that might make us consider you.

Anyone that is considered will be expected to two heal 8/8 heroic DS with one of our current healers. Consideration will be made on spell usage, cooldowns, game play, ect.

Thanks for your time,

Xanoval
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
do it without the nerf!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
08/13/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Xanoval
1. Your Age/ Gender

What does my gender have to do with anything?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
@ walkingwall- thanks for the input.

@Hudiddytoo- why do you have to fill out gender when applying for a job? Factors like age and gender are traits that I want to know before we have an interview on mumble. It will help me tailor questions to your specific demographic. For example, if you are a female, I would tailor questions around how comfortable you are raiding with an all male group.

With that said, spot has been filled. Thanks for everyone that applied.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]