Looking for HDS to run

90 Human Warlock
Hey, I'm a frustrated Lock, looking to live up to my full potential in the waning days of Dragon Soul. 395, Demon or Affliction, hoping to fill out a quality guild's runs these last 5 or so weeks till Mists drops. I don't want to leave my own guild, I'm dedicated to a fault plus our guild chat ranks amongst the best of them. But they refuse to run any heroics and now are just filling out alts. I can join with a bank alt on 2nd account if thats an issue to keep apprised in yours, I just don't want to lose another exalted rep. I'm West coast, so later runs are usually better, but with advanced notice I should be able to adjust schedule to fit your run times. I've been playing this character what, 7 years now, and even though I've not had any successful heroic attempts this raid tier, I'm an astute learner. Very often in game, ask anyone in Well of Souls if I am on and I could chat with you, or send an in-game mail, or tell me here how to get in contact with you. Thank you for your consideration, I can guarantee I'm better than slumming for a scrub in trade.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Good luck! :D
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Blades is selling HDS runs, contact Andrew!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
HONEY BADGER DON'T CARE! HONEY BADGER DON'T GIVE A !@#$!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]