Farewell Exodar!

90 Orc Death Knight
<Insert Long Wall of Text Here>
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Dudebro, I just saw the biggest cockroach walk by. Decided not to squash it. Would've ruined my dress shoes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
i hav a wal o tex an i wil sale eet 2 u fur $3.50
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Hunter
I saw Audio and I thought Thieve was leaving.

...where is Thieve
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
thieve hasnt played in awhile
Reply Quote
2 months to be exact
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
08/10/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Deific
2 months to be exact

A female dwarf? What the hell, man?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
EAT IT
Reply Quote
08/10/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Rhayge
2 months to be exact

I can explain! I went dwarf for the racial since I don't really care about pve as much and well to me, female characters tend to have better attack/casting actions in WoW. Don't worry, Deific will be a female panda in MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

I can explain! I went dwarf for the racial since I don't really care about pve as much and well to me, female characters tend to have better attack/casting actions in WoW. Don't worry, Deific will be a female panda in MoP.

Honestly, have you played a female Pandaren on Beta? There casting animations kind of look like something's forcefully crawling out of their furry lit - big asses. And come on. Male Dwarves have pretty solid casting/attacking animations (minus 2h attacks, in which their backs look broken and mangled). Female Dwarf casting animations are really boring, IMO.

EDIT: I acknowledge that grammatical errors were made, but I am far too lazy to correct them.
Edited by Rhayge on 8/13/2012 8:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Honestly, have you played a female Pandaren on Beta? There casting animations kind of look like something's forcefully crawling out of their furry lit - big asses. And come on. Male Dwarves have pretty solid casting/attacking animations (minus 2h attacks, in which their backs look broken and mangled). Female Dwarf casting animations are really boring, IMO.

EDIT: I acknowledge that grammatical errors were made, but I am far too lazy to correct them.

Eh I tried the beta. Between all the crashing and massive lag, I just didn't care to look at it that much. Keep in mind, I also play enhancement. So I rarely cast as it is. I plan on ditching my shaman outside of farming or whatever in MoP anyways. On the beta, I was testing a monk. The attack actions look alright to me. However if I ever went back to horde, I'd make an orc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]