<Trademarked> has left the building

85 Blood Elf Paladin
We transferred the guild to Mal'Ganis. It was a tough decision, but at the end of the day, we needed to step up and make sure that there would be someone to make fun of VDS for giving Paopao yet another legendary in Mists. We're going to take this responsibility for the Azgalor team. You're welcome.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Actually, the real reason that we transferred is that House Sole is paying us 150k gold so that they'll be able to break into the top 5 guilds on the server.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
In all seriousness, we did actually transfer to Mal'Ganis. Many of you might not know this, but we actually originally transferred to Azgalor in vanilla from Firetree. After several great years here, we've decided that it's time to move on. Quite a few of our players were already Mal'Ganis veterans, and it was only after the fact that we remembered that VDS transferred there. Whoops.

We'll be leaving a token number of players on Azgalor, and our alt raid may or may not stay here indefinitely. The main raid has already transferred and we've been raiding on Mal'Ganis.

Thank you for all of the great years, and for the bad ones. Horde, you will be missed. Alliance, you're now safe to level alts without worrying about being mercilessly ganked for hours on end.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
and i remember VDS & TM trolling me for xferring, hipocrites tsk tsk. xferring off Azg is STILL the best decision i ever made.

in other news, RC will never leave now and i dont blame them, gauranteed realm firsts for life with zero competition. Not like they had any real competition before anyways.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
and i remember VDS & TM trolling me for xferring, hipocrites tsk tsk. xferring off Azg is STILL the best decision i ever made.

in other news, RC will never leave now and i dont blame them, gauranteed realm firsts for life with zero competition. Not like they had any real competition before anyways.

There's a big difference between transferring a successful guild to another server, and watching your guild fail to live up to your massive trumpeting and leaving the server by yourself, in shame.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
lololololololololl. ermahgerd. tm...successful... imma leave this one alone.

idk tho i can see being top 30 on thriving server being better than top 5 on azgalor. so grats on that at least.
Edited by Narsys on 8/9/2012 9:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
lololololololololl. ermahgerd. tm...successful... imma leave this one alone.

idk tho i can see being top 30 on thriving server being better than top 5 on azgalor. so grats on that at least.

Successful to me means that we're doing better than you... which I guess means I set my sights pretty low.
Reply Quote
87 Orc Rogue
OHAI
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Whats up Qt pies?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter

Lol. Nevermind. It's not even worth it.
Edited by Trap on 8/10/2012 2:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
and who cares....
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Wargona, you should rejoice! Our evil "friends and family" guild won't be around anymore!
Reply Quote
It is ironic how all of you brag about how uber great your guilds are here on azgalor, how bad everybody else is, and now your leaving. I'm sure your performance in MoP will be similar to what it was in Cata. Shocking you all are leaving I can remember when you were all bragging about how family/friendly blah, blah, holding hands and singing kumbaya oriented your guild is, blah, blah, blah, we are the best the rest of you are all bad.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Shame to see another guild go. Best of luck to you guys on Mal'Ganis.

Shameless plug: If you've got any homeless people still on Azgalor that wish to raid, I believe we do have a few spots available.
Edited by Jila on 8/10/2012 3:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Shame to see another guild go. Best of luck to you guys on Mal'Ganis.

Shameless plug: If you've got any homeless people still on Azgalor that wish to raid, I believe we do have a few spots available.

LOL.

I will miss your guild and its people most of all.
Reply Quote
Its not like you'll be missed. Jila you must be under a rock, trademark left a while ago.
Edited by Wargona on 8/10/2012 4:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/10/2012 04:41 PMPosted by Wargona
Its not like you'll be missed. Jila you must be under a rock, trademark left a while ago.

k
Reply Quote
Why is it such a concern all these raiding guilds are leaving the server? Every guild on this server aside from rehab consists of cliques filled with haughty snobs who have delusions they are better than everybody else and is quick to voice this opinion while belittling the rest of the server who don’t take this game nearly as serious as some. It is no wonder you’re leaving due to the fact you can’t keep your raid roster filled as a result of thumbing your nose at everybody else. Those of you who force people to apply to a guild just to troll them are the best. Applying to a guild on azgalor besides Rehab while the rest of you are light years behind, lawl. Oh, and Jila enjoy remaining 3rd or 4th behind Rehab’s alt and second team allstars perhaps you would be better off transferring to an even lower pop server than azgalor to finally get a server first. But maybe yet again in MoP you’ll enjoy chasing….a…dream…..
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
08/10/2012 05:01 PMPosted by Wargona
Why is it such a concern all these raiding guilds are leaving the server? Every guild on this server aside from rehab consists of cliques filled with haughty snobs who have delusions they are better than everybody else and is quick to voice this opinion while belittling the rest of the server who don’t take this game nearly as serious as some. It is no wonder you’re leaving due to the fact you can’t keep your raid roster filled as a result of thumbing your nose at everybody else. Those of you who force people to apply to a guild just to troll them are the best. Applying to a guild on azgalor besides Rehab while the rest of you are light years behind, lawl. Oh, and Jila enjoy remaining 3rd or 4th behind Rehab’s alt and second team allstars perhaps you would be better off transferring to an even lower pop server than azgalor to finally get a server first. But maybe yet again in MoP you’ll enjoy chasing….a…dream…..

Jila you gots a fan.
Reply Quote
Don't flatter yourselves, your not the only ones who fit that description.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]