<Trademarked> has left the building

86 Blood Elf Paladin
08/10/2012 11:22 PMPosted by Perfect
How do you know all his alts, just wondering?

Stalks him for the sake of proving a point. Regardless his argument is invalid as no one in this thread likes him. With that in mind spare yourself the embarrassment and quit posting kid. You're just an angry jelly nerd who wants attention, nuff said.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Hello friends.
Reply Quote
08/11/2012 05:41 AMPosted by Tearsexxyy
Hello friends.

Hi.
Reply Quote
Why is it such a concern all these raiding guilds are leaving the server? Every guild on this server especially rehab consists of cliques filled with haughty snobs who have delusions they are better than everybody else and is quick to voice this opinion while belittling the rest of the server who don’t take this game nearly as serious as some. It is no wonder you’re leaving due to the fact you can’t keep your raid roster filled as a result of thumbing your nose at everybody else. Those of you who force people to apply to a guild just to troll them are the best. Applying to a guild on azgalor besides Rehab while the rest of you are light years behind, lawl. Oh, and Jila enjoy remaining 3rd or 4th behind Rehab’s alt and second team allstars perhaps you would be better off transferring to an even lower pop server than azgalor to finally get a server first. But maybe yet again in MoP you’ll enjoy chasing….a…dream…..

Fixd* =D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Your hopeless attempts to defend your unsuccessful raiding guilds and the negative impact that you have had on the raiding community of this server are all in vain. Your constant replies filled with the same snobby antics and insults mentioned previously only illustrate your need to act out on your anger and guilt. Stone hard fact: You constantly belittle others, look at Narsys (1st you should be ashamed for speaking that way to a woman). 2nd she led her "nobody guild" to server rankings that were neck and neck with many of your "more well established guilds". Pathetic that she was able to do this. You all stand in wonder asking yourselves why is azgalor such a bad raiding server, completely ignorant to the fact as leaders of guilds you reflect the status of the server. If you want to build the foundation of your raiding guilds around the ideas of "friendship, people i like to raid with" blah blah that is cool be happy with your patheric ranks but stop with the pathetic insults, calling people nobodies, and trash talking, etc. You all say whatever you like but I have been in raids with at least 2 different people from (ironically some of the guilds posting here) and your immaturity and disrespect was without words. That fact that you are compelled to respond and defend yourselves with outbursts of anger prove this. But somebody like me outside the clique and in an "casual" guild doesn't even have the right to speak up (like on this thread) right? Fact is this with Not a Big D so far behind in ranking nobody will come to raid on this server. A good start would be guild leaders telling their guildies to treat other guilds with the same respect they do their own, but from what I've seen on this server that will never happen. Like Galice mentioned previously check your guild leadership this has been the most pathetic raiding tier for this server ever and now everybody is transferring off server as a result.
Edited by Wargona on 8/11/2012 2:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/11/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Wargona
Your hopeless attempts to defend your unsuccessful raiding guilds and the negative impact that you have had on the raiding community of this server are all in vain. Your constant replies filled with the same snobby antics and insults mentioned previously only illustrate your need to act out on your anger and guilt. Stone hard fact: You constantly belittle others, look at Narsys (1st you should be ashamed for speaking that way to a woman). 2nd she led her "nobody guild" to server rankings that were neck and neck with many of your "more well established guilds". Pathetic that she was able to do this. You all stand in wonder asking yourselves why is azgalor such a bad raiding server, completely ignorant to the fact as leaders of guilds you reflect the status of the server. If you want to build the foundation of your raiding guilds around the ideas of "friendship, people i like to raid with" blah blah that is cool be happy with your patheric ranks but stop with the pathetic insults, calling people nobodies, and trash talking, etc. You all say whatever you like but I have been in raids with at least 2 different people from (ironically some of the guilds posting here) and your immaturity and disrespect was without words. That fact that you are compelled to respond and defend yourselves with outbursts of anger prove this. But somebody like me outside the clique and in an "casual" guild doesn't even have the right to speak up (like on this thread) right? Fact is this with Not a Big D so far behind in ranking nobody will come to raid on this server. A good start would be guild leaders telling their guildies to treat other guilds with the same respect they do their own, but from what I've seen on this server that will never happen. Like Galice mentioned previously check your guild leadership this has been the most pathetic raiding tier for this server ever and now everybody is transferring off server as a result.

^this. Except for the whole agreeing with Galice part.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
im dum

I regret reading this mindless drivel. Learn to read, learn to write, and learn to not suck, Wargona.

You giving "advice" on how to raid and reach a high level of skill in this game is comparable to a 12 year old giving parenting advice, or someone that's had a quadruple bypass giving weight-loss tips.

It'd be like if I walked into the Google headquarters and told those guys how to run a search engine because I use Internet Explorer and Bing, so I know what's best. You are, without a doubt, a complete idiot. You're garbage and you cannot seem to grasp this fact. You're calling guilds and players that are undeniably BETTER than you bad, so what in hell does that make you? That's right: garbage.

I will no longer be replying to your idiocy, as it's extremely obvious that not a single word anyone has ever spoken to you has breached your thick skull. You are too stupid and ignorant to call stupid and ignorant, because you do not know the meaning of the words "stupid" and "ignorant".

edit: Furthermore, how can you of all people, talk about respecting other guilds and leaders when you, yourself, have belittled and talked trash on your OWN guild master?
Edited by Broliath on 8/11/2012 2:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
08/11/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Wargona
You all say whatever you like but I have been in raids with at least 2 different people from (ironically some of the guilds posting here) and your immaturity and disrespect was without words.

Why are you trying to talk to Azgalor about being immature and disrespectful? I've never seen you be mature or respectful to anyone else. Seems like you spend most of your time trolling and being a !##*. Maybe you should practice what you preach or sit down and shut up.
Reply Quote
Yeah, yes, keep talking. Nobody made you change your gems yet your in different gems. Your glyphs are wrong and yes your expertise gems were wrong too, hence why you changed them. Also, if your guild was so uber on Azgalor why did you transfer servers? So why did you change your gems and why did you leave azgalor? Is that plain enough English or are you just going to continue to prove the point I've already made with your insults? Its so funny how all you seem to know me yet I have never raided with any of you who have posted here.
Edited by Wargona on 8/11/2012 2:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
RC fo lyfe. YOLO BISHES!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
08/11/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Wargona
Its so funny how all you seem to know me yet I have never raided with any of you who have posted here.

Actually, I've raided with you twice but that doesn't matter. I've seen how you talk in trade and in the forums. I also saw you track down Broliath on all of his toons so you could be a total !@#*. You seriously need to get a life, and stop trolling Azgalor.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/11/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Snowjob

^this. Except for the whole agreeing with Galice part.

I'm sorry, when was IP anywhere near NABD? The fact is, they are Saviors of Azeroth, IP is not. IP was stick on Spine. Forever. They never killed it. NABD did. TM did. We are !@#$. HOUSE SOLE did. THEY KNOW THEY AINT %^-*. Narsys abanadoned ship for a reason. Azgalor is a !@#$ty server with %^-*ty raiding teams. If you can't handle that the guildies are friendshippy and cliquey, something is wrong with YOU, not us. No one ACTUALLY thinks they are good. No one has ever actually seriously said "i am the best bow to me" except the GM of the #1 guild and his raid A team players. You are imagining everything else. You are either super insecure or super narcissistic, I can't tell which.

The reason why you are a "nobody", Wargona, is because you act like a shark in a puddle. No one responds well to that !@#$. No one likes the kid who doesn't raid saying "ur raid sux". You can't talk %^-* without being considered one, because you have zero accomplishments and a big mouth. You're a terrible angry person. You can blahblahblah and try to teach us all these life lessons, but you are pretty much the most unfriendly person I've ever met on Azgalor, and that is saying something. I've tried to have a civilized conversation with you, and you are just a *@!*. Maybe you're paranoid and defensive because I frighten you because omgcliques, but who knows.

If you were the worst player IN THE WORLD (like me) and you were a nice guy, you would have been able to play with anyone you wanted, and they would have been nice right back. But you talk a lot of !@#$. We call you a nobody because you're an %^-*!@#, not because, at 30%, you are still 6/8. If 6/8 mattered, like really mattered, if your inability to kill a nerfed boss really really mattered, you'd know it. But no, its actually just you. YOU. Not your toon, not your accomplishments, just you being an idiot.

So sorry. I hate being mean to people. We are just saying goodbye to our friends and you walked in all holier than $%^- and pissy. I do hope you take this constructively and not just assume that I am mad. Have a nice day.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
LoL Azgalor still exists?
Reply Quote
You stoop so low. I haven't called anybody names or made any attempts to insult you personally. I have stated facts that you seem to be unable to handle every single reply you make simply proves the previous statements I've already made. Your gone and I hope more like you leave. Sorry if I'm not 8/8 Heroic on an alt.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
08/11/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Wargona
You stoop so low. I haven't called anybody names or made any attempts to insult you personally. I have stated facts that you seem to be unable to handle every single reply you make simply proves the previous statements I've already made. Your gone and I hope more like you leave. Sorry if I'm not 8/8 Heroic on an alt.

So, you have an 8/8H main?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Long live Slago the Great!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/11/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Wargona

My apologies on attacking you personally. I guess it is pretty bad to attack someone for how they act on a video game. I guess its okay though, to attack them for how they gem and spec and glyph and stalking them on alts and harassing them. I guess calling people stupid for that isn't personally attacking, because video game. Yeah I stooped lowest by calling you a dick.

You missed the entire point though. No one cares about your being 8/8h.

Edit: fixed the word so it wouldn't censor.
Edited by Perfect on 8/11/2012 5:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/11/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Perfect
, you are still 6/8. If 6/8 mattered, like really mattered, if your inability to kill a nerfed boss really really mattered, you'd know it. But no, its actually just you. YOU. Not your toon, not your accomplishments, just you being an idiot.

No nobody cares.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
That fact that you are compelled to respond and defend yourselves with outbursts of anger prove this. But somebody like me outside the clique and in an "casual" guild doesn't even have the right to speak up (like on this thread) right?

I am not defending myself I am actually enjoying attacking you and seeing you spend what could be hours writing your paragraphs. I can picture you taking your time to make everything sound like you're and english major. No one in this thread is angry except you (and maybe perfect when you finally made her speak her mind about you). Secondly you brought this all upon yourself by opening your mouth and spewing the dumb nonsense that has filled this thread. What mory says is true no one cares if you are or aren't 8/8. You could have been the first person to clear it on this server and everyone would still dislike you for being the way you are.

To keep this short you suck as a person in general. Never thought someone would actually annoy me more than narsys. At least the kid had his moments where he knew what he was talking about.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]