Sunwhisper Dynasty - Don't Stop Believin'

House Sunwhisper was started many suns ago when the Highborne were exiled under Dath'Remar. Loyal to their people and the persuit of a new home, the Sunwhisper Dynasty flourished in Quel'Thalas. Even after the Sunwell's destruction, the Sunwhisper Dynasty continued to live on - proving their nobility was more than simply a title but a quality and way of life. Now, although separated by political dissidence, the Sunwhispers who have factioned with the Alliance now seek to give a safe haven and home to wayward Quel'dorei and Highborne and their supporters and family.

While the original "high home" is no longer accessable - as the original dynasty estate began in Tranquillien some thousands of years ago - they have since taken refuge in Quel'dorei lands around Quel'Danil Lodge in the Hinterlands; under the cohesion of the Wildhammer Dwarves. With the Sunwhisper's lands bought and uncontested, they continue to thrive as one of the strongest benefactors for the Alliance military in the North.

Lady Rennali A. Sunwhisper is the current matriarch of the household for the Alliance Chapter. After much of her family separated to follow Kael'thas Sunstrider and allowed the use of demons, it became a challenge for herself and her elder brother Velroth to obtain the necessary paperwork that would allow her to regain her lost nobility. After much work and years of service to the Alliance, her title was returned to her - with a promise that in exchange for the return of her nobility status within the Alliance, she would assist the military in whatever way she and her house could provide.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC Information:

* We are a medium RP guild that tries to utilize the given lore on Highborne and Quel'dorei.
* We offer casual PvE and PvP experiences (as well as leveling assistance and profession assistance)
* We are a friendly, OOC drama-free zone (and happily accept those willing to learn the lore)

Ranking System:
    Matriarch - The chosen head of the household (currently being contested by Horde-side Sunwhispers)
    Upper Echelon - Blood family relation and honorable mentions
    Champion - Upper tier of the Knighthood / Militants
    Veteran - Upper tier of the Arcanium / Clergy
    Knighthood - Silver Hand knights and house-sworn knights
    Militant - Sworn military arm of the house (guards / guardians)
    Arcanium - Mages and Casters
    Clergy - Religious section
    Civilian - Supporters to the cause (medics, civil engineers, etc.)

For Dynasty Lore: http://housesunwhisper.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8335800&gid=234705

All questions, comments and concerns will be addressed as I can. You are also free to mail me or whisper me in-game for any clarifications.
Edited by Rennali on 10/7/2012 10:10 AM PDT
90 Human Paladin
Rennali's a pretty cool person.
08/10/2012 10:23 AMPosted by Aelrid

So is the Gryphon of Lordaeron. :)
08/10/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Magdaleine

she aight.

You a'ight.
Just out of curiosity, why the guild name change? :o
08/10/2012 10:56 AMPosted by Joffrey
Just out of curiosity, why the guild name change? :o

Too many "noble houses." Everyone wanted to be House so-and-so. We're not just a house, we're a bloodline of awesome. So, why not change it up? :)
87 Tauren Paladin
I've seen you around when I'm on my Ally alt, you definitely have my support ^_^
2 Blood Elf Paladin
Approved.

*stamps with Alliance insignia*
90 Human Paladin
[Insert Rennali Flirt Here]
100 Human Warrior
Dynasty is better for the Roc references.
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Gon' get ya'.
90 Human Paladin
I've proclaimed this guild to be the Southern Fire Nation. Canon.
90 Pandaren Warrior
08/10/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Fortè
Gon' get ya'.

Oh...
90 Human Paladin
08/10/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Magdaleine
I've proclaimed this guild to be the Southern Fire Nation. Canon.

Is Rennali now PHOENIX KING RENNALI?
Yes, because clearly there can only be one queen.
100 Human Warrior
If I may steal from your reference, sir.

People lined up to see the Titanic sinking
Instead we rose up from the ash like a phoenix
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]